Repeated Yeast Infection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repeated Yeast Infection

I wear a pantiliner and a panty 24 hours a day... its only when i get yeast infection then I start going without an undie at home... there is just something to trigger it ..could be I took some medicine or could be I took 2 panadols.. but it is irrtating...

Does anyone here also get the same repeated issue ?

try this Betadine Douche which is sold at pharmacy, and see if it will help

Comment

You can also try changing your pantiliners and panties more often.

Comment

and take ur pills...
        and eat more yoghurt

Comment

Hi there,

You should really go to a Gynae and get it medication. If I am not wrong they will prescribe you with a pill to inserted overnight to kill the bacteria.

I think you should stop eating sweet stuff and stop antibiotics.

Also don't wear silk underwear as it is very stuffy.

Comment

I have this problem too. Spore so hot and humid, guess many women has this problem. Bring underwear to change in workplace ***

My gynae prescribe MYCOBAN, (its from this ICM pharma) for me. It cost only $1/2, can get it from Watson/Guardian. And usu I eat lots of yogurt. It really helps. This is just what I usu do when I get itch down there. Guess you *** go to a Gynae to look into it, esp when there is foul smell in your discharge.

Comment

eat yogurt but the non sweet ones. recently i have been eating organic yogurt which is very good. try adding berries inside so it wont be so sour. wearing panty liners is not encouraged by my gynae but if you really want, wear non-scented panty liner. you can also buy supplements lacidophillis from the pharmacy which will help a lot. you can go ask, just tell them something to eat after the course of antibiotics and they would know what to recommend you.

Comment

It is better you have 2 sets of panties. 1 set for regular use and the other when you have menses. If it is your maid who washes your panties, she might be not doing a good job.

Comment

Years back i got the yeast infection before. That was really terrible. The odour can be quite strong, and the discharges is quite alot. I have to standby at least 2 panties in my bag everyday.

Comment

cranberries pills help a lot!

Comment

wash frequently with dettol or lifebuoy bodywash. wash at least 2-3 times a day if the discharge is alot or itch... change into new panties... it definitely helps ALOT!

Comment

Hi all... i also had same problem... jus consulted my company doc (find a lady doc so u feel more comfortable)..

according to the doc, PLEASE DO NOT ANYHOW BUY ANTIBOTIC to take!...
                        Discharge might due to 2 problems.. yeast bateria or fungus.. if u r taking antibotic to cure the bateria but u r actually having fungus, it will increase growth of the fungus.. vice versa..

i knew this becoz i consult the doc 1 while i am having cough, she told me to take the antibotic 1 after my cough and fever is over..

my cough n fever nvr go away, went back to same coy clinic and visit doc 2.. she saw the record card and ask about it.. she then stop me from taking the antibotic 1 and ask me to do a test (i dont remember the name of the test, she insert a tube into ur vigina and extract some discharge samples).. Not painful, not anything horrible at all.. take 1-3min...

She mention this is common for women. Gave me some antibotic 2 to take and an oval shape pill to be insert inside the vigina.. i jus insert in few days ago.. hope the situation will be better soon..

This test is not expensive nor the treatment. Look for a female doctor and consult as soon if u have the problem.. changing of panty is not going to kill the bateria in your body (in most cases, unless your body have some super healing ability) :p

For wash: please get the Feminine Wash from watson !!
                        Very useful esp when u have period... Dont use dettol my dear..

http://asp.vagisil.com.sg/prdt_femininewash.html
                        Last edited by minty_sky; 06-08-2010, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by majestic View Post
                          Years back i got the yeast infection before. That was really terrible. The odour can be quite strong, and the discharges is quite alot. I have to standby at least 2 panties in my bag everyday.
                          You can use panties liner instead, just need to change more often.

Comment

Originally posted by minty_sky View Post
                            Hi all... i also had same problem... jus consulted my company doc (find a lady doc so u feel more comfortable)..

according to the doc, PLEASE DO NOT ANYHOW BUY ANTIBOTIC to take!...
                            Discharge might due to 2 problems.. yeast bateria or fungus.. if u r taking antibotic to cure the bateria but u r actually having fungus, it will increase growth of the fungus.. vice versa..

i knew this becoz i consult the doc 1 while i am having cough, she told me to take the antibotic 1 after my cough and fever is over..

my cough n fever nvr go away, went back to same coy clinic and visit doc 2.. she saw the record card and ask about it.. she then stop me from taking the antibotic 1 and ask me to do a test (i dont remember the name of the test, she insert a tube into ur vigina and extract some discharge samples).. Not painful, not anything horrible at all.. take 1-3min...

She mention this is common for women. Gave me some antibotic 2 to take and an oval shape pill to be insert inside the vigina.. i jus insert in few days ago.. hope the situation will be better soon..

This test is not expensive nor the treatment. Look for a female doctor and consult as soon if u have the problem.. changing of panty is not going to kill the bateria in your body (in most cases, unless your body have some super healing ability) :p

For wash: please get the Feminine Wash from watson !!
                            Very useful esp when u have period... Dont use dettol my dear..

http://asp.vagisil.com.sg/prdt_femininewash.html
                            Actually using too much feminine wash is not good for yeast infection too as it will kill off all the good flora/bacteria as well. When i first felt the itch i keep washin with eve's/vagisil many many times a day. In the end the infection and itch got so bad the whole area just swell up and turn red.

Ever since i had that 1 case of yeast infection, it keeps coming back every few wks right b4 my menses. Its better to see doc to get the correct med and kill off the infection once and for all.
                            I went to see western herbalogy who put me on detox program for liver/acne issue, in the end the herbs he gave me cured my yeast infection. Its been >3mths and i dont see it coming back.

Comment

i dont know. my skin cant take those feminine wash, works like life buoy brands! cos its anti bateria and lessen the itchy cause on my skin as well...

Comment

Working...
                              X