Spa Infinity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spa Infinity

Hi , anyone been to Spa Infinity at Far East Shopping Centre b4?

Area abit sleazy *** but saw the website like quite nice. was wondering since is unisex the hydrotherapy pools is it separate men and women or altogether? any private jacuzzis? how about steam and sauna?

feedback appreciated!

it's nice. seperate jacuzzi for men & women. seperate shower area and sauna. they even have a 'cafe' for food. nice chill out area after your massage.

Comment

Originally posted by criequack View Post
      it's nice. seperate jacuzzi for men & women. seperate shower area and sauna. they even have a 'cafe' for food. nice chill out area after your massage.
      oh so is more suitable to go with girlfriends right? then can chat while having jacuzzi? website say have many pools and since is shared do they give us towel to wear?

sorry i never been shared type b4 always go private room where everything inside. do they have room with jacuzzi inside?

Comment

i've been there once with my girlfriend. the jacuzzi area was nice... totally like those HK drama where the ladies would sit in the pool and gossip. wahahaha... but i didn't sign up with them cos the therapist wasn't up to my expectation and i didn't feel comfortable with the men around (the lounge was common area and everyone were in the bathrobes).

Comment

Originally posted by miyavi4eva View Post
          oh so is more suitable to go with girlfriends right? then can chat while having jacuzzi? website say have many pools and since is shared do they give us towel to wear?

sorry i never been shared type b4 always go private room where everything inside. do they have room with jacuzzi inside?
          1 jacuzzi pool for ladies and I guess 1 pool for the guys. They have a thin robe for you to cover in the pool and bathrobe after your shower. Of course they provide towel too...

It's pretty relaxing. By the way, Spa infinity is sister spa of Spa Element.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitefrost View Post
            1 jacuzzi pool for ladies and I guess 1 pool for the guys. They have a thin robe for you to cover in the pool and bathrobe after your shower. Of course they provide towel too...

It's pretty relaxing. By the way, Spa infinity is sister spa of Spa Element.
            what is spa element? which is better? is it larger with more pools? was thinking if its peak hr then must share the jacuzzi with many pple... eew..

Comment

Originally posted by miyavi4eva View Post
              what is spa element? which is better? is it larger with more pools? was thinking if its peak hr then must share the jacuzzi with many pple... eew..
              Spa Element is much smaller, no jacuzzi. You'll find it at Ion and The Cathay.

If you want a spa with jacuzzi, Spa infinity would be the one. But the jacuzzi water jet is not strong The maximum ppl can go in at once are about 5 pax. More than that I think will be too crowded

Comment

I've already signed a 2nd package with them.

Quite happy with their massuers. More on deep tissue or tui na type of massage. Usually go with my hubby or mum. The whole place is quite relaxing, even when the common area is for both men and women. The lights are quite dimmed and everyone is just minding their own business...

Oh ya, the spa is owned by the ex-national swimmer, Leslie Kwok...
                Last edited by summertan; 06-08-2010, 02:38 PM.

Comment

spa infinity is good! i like their service and their massage. i always enjoy my spas there. i like the interior and environment also. i find it quite relaxing...no hardsell too. so...quite good ah.

Comment

Spa infinity facial

Have anyone try the facial treatment at spa infinity ..I have book a facial trial but any good beautician to recommend ..abit scare coz my face ***...

Comment

Spa infinity facial

Have anyone try the facial treatment at spa infinity ..I have book a facial trial but any good beautician to recommend ..abit scare coz my face ***...

Comment

bad customer service

they have bad customer service, i called to enquire this email about their spa package which is 2 hours package, so i just call to check how long is the duration so i asked whether it is 2 hours?

the operator, or maybe the shop manager reply me in an angry tone :" No, i am looking at the paper right infront of me now, it is only a 60min spa, not 2 hours! if u come at 2pm we start at 2pm and end at 3pm."

i was very upset by this service!I DO NOT WANT TO VISIT THEIR SPA.

so i replied her " I am looking at my email now, it states that it is 2hours!"

and she repeated that sentence again.
                        what an ass!

just so u know,a receptionist creates an impact about ur company's image!

Comment

Anyone been here before? I thinking to buy their spa package.

Comment

I been there once for a couple massage promo. Its quite good. Not sure if its me or the massuse, Im aching all over the next day. =.=" But I like the jaccuzi. Its heavenly. And I agree with miyavi4eva its really good for gf nights!

Comment

geqian88: What massage did you go? I am actually thinking to go there for their couple package since it's my SO's birthday soon...

Comment

Working...
                              X