No announcement yet.

Inoui ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does any one know of anyone who can do CPs for this esp the eyeshadows? If this shouldn't be here, do let me know. Thanks.

Comment

new Inoui ID release

Just posted a pic of the new Inoui ID release scheduled for 21 Feb in Japan. There are two new e/s quads.
      http://img.makeupalley.com/2/5/9/9/267200.jpeg

if anyone needs a CP, just lmk.

Comment

Totally out of line here but can anyone explain why this line is popular??

Comment

think main reason is because it is not available anywhere but Japan??

i have never tried any products before, but i know their concealer is the best..

and their packaging in red is definitely a killer..i wish i can go Japan and buy buy buy

Comment

It's popular just like Kevin Aucoin's makeup is cos he's the creator Can't seem to be able to locate Page's official website.

The quad colours look kinda blah to me but yes the siren-red packaging looks hot! Wonder if I'd ever get to try this line. Expensive!

Comment

Haru,

How's the quality of Inoui ID? Heard raves from my friend. Just getting MM order & probably need some more brands!

Comment

Hey Kopo,

Inoui ID's e/s quality is excellent. Good pigment, goes on silkily like a dream and lasts well throughout the day. Beats MAC, in my opinion! i have varying degrees of success with MAC e/s depending on the texture. I currently own 3 Inoui e/s quads. #7, #13 and #26. The people that I've CP'd them for (on MakeupAlley) have all raved about them. It's definitely something to consider. Also, Inoui ID is having a promotion from 1 March onwards. You can get an e/s, their liquid eyeliner, a lipgloss, an e/s brush and a red case that can fit 8 e/s palettes for 8400 yen. The brush and the case are what you get free. The staff also told me that since I already have the liquid eyeliner, i can pick something else from their range that has the same value, e.g. another e/s.

http://www.inouiid.com/blog/archives...post_8.html#38

Comment

That's quite a deal! I'm dead meat again.. Maybe I should place all my eggs in the ID basket instead How's the lipgloss, Iris? Not sticky, I hope. I'd be really keen on the liquid eyeliner! How many colours? Matte or shimmer? TIA!

Comment

hey Glossie,
                    The liquid e/l is only avail in basic black, no shimmer. It costs 3150 yen when you buy it the first time but after that, the ink refills are only 900 yen each. I haven't tried their lipglosses before but it doesn't look as sticky as MAC's.

Comment

I have always wanted something from Inoui ID. So Iris, you are tempting all of us again

That promotion you mentioned, is about S$133! Good deal indeed. Iris, so you were saying can change the eyeliner to eyeshadow? That means the package will be :

2 e/s (is this the quad or singles?)
                      1 lipgloss
                      1 e/s brush
                      case

is this the case? Looks big and GOOD!! Does it mean that we need another 6 e/s to fill up the case?

Comment

actually I am also thinking of that Inoui ID's powder foundation, but cost S$80 :eh:

Comment

Bee,

if you want to get the powder fdn, now is a good time as they are having a promo.. any choice of their 3 foundations (matte, moist and powder), plus any choice of their new colour bases (white, pink and yellow) and you get a red tote and travel size ultra face mist free. The red tote is not that great thought, a little flimsy. I think I may have a sample of the powder fdn, can send it to you.

http://www.inouiid.com/blog/archives...post_8.html#38

Comment

Hmm.. no thanks if it's just a black eyeliner. I'll test the foundation first Would you please post up pictures of the quads IRL, Haru? The swatches really don't tell me much.

ETA: Let's take this up in the ID thread. Thanks!
                            Last edited by Glossie; 22-02-2005, 10:03 AM.

Comment

I am so tempted by this InouiID e.s quads! The quads looks so simple but the range of colours in the quad are beautiful!

Was wondering whether is there anyone who can compare the texture, pigment and quality of these e.s to any local brands ? MAC or stila perhaps? Thanks a bunch!

Btw , I am super tempted by the InouiID casing which was shown in the "What did you buy today" thread!

Comment

Mich, Iris did already say she prefers ID to MAC

Comment

Working...
                                X