No announcement yet.

Inoui ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay I want to RAVE about my Inoui quad! I got it in #6 and I love love love love it! It's gorgeous. They eyeshadows are really soft and pretty pigmented, though they are still sheerer than the Shu metallics and on par with Shu pearl e/s. The shimmer is very fine and blends easily, The matte shade is also terrific, it's a sagey green with hints of brown. Gorggeeeous!

It gives a very soft eye look and is great for autumn and make's a very nice polished natural eye. I suppose the shadow can be packed on for greater colour and a more dramatic effect but I haven't tried that yet. I put it on at 7am and it still has not creased though I'm wearing a MAC paint underneath.

I must saw I'm sooo loving my quad I keep looking at my eyes in the mirror! LOL the only thing I was surprised about was that the quads are pretty tiny but it looks soooo pretty albeit lonely in my big leather case. Anywa I'd definitely get more quads and I'm sorry for this rambling post...

Am eyeing the new #29 with the pretty pink colour! The colours look very similar almost identical to the big magazine scan of all the eye quads in the previous posts.

Thank you Mich and Iris!!

Comment

• Phew. I feel my reputation is still intact. Better start saving for more to fill up your red case, Jean! You simply can't stop at ONE Hey, do us an EOTD, pls!

Comment

• Originally posted by haru
        Found this pic by MUAer storejunkies. It is from an Inoui promotional magazine last year. Sadly, I've lost my copy.
        Forgive me if i just asked a stupid question, but how you go tell what's the # for each quad? I don't think the website swatches is accurate. Are all their quads shimmery? :roll:
        Last edited by Glossie; 26-04-2005, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• Wendy -> They're in running order from left to right. Mark Page 5 as your favourite. There's a swatch catalogue there.

Comment

• Thanks Jing

Comment

• You're welcome, Wendy Forgot to tell you they have shimmery and frosty textures (I asked Iris this before; her answer's somewhere in the thread) The seemingly matte ones actually have very soft shimmers. The frost is also very mild. I think it's quite easy to see with the naked eye which is which. The last swatch is the best to refer to.

(OT: I almost wanted to do a tabulation of the quads with similar shades, ha ha!)

Comment

• Me lemming for the new quad #29. So into pastel colours now. I like shimmers Seems like you have quite a few Jing Care to share what's in your collection?

Comment

• I only have ONE. Very lonely and miserable #9. I don't have deep pockets like so many of you here

Comment

• Me no deep pockets anymore...haha... but after your raves, feel like getting one quad to try next month. Think summer collection will be out on 21 May.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glossie
                      Phew. I feel my reputation is still intact. Better start saving for more to fill up your red case, Jean! You simply can't stop at ONE Hey, do us an EOTD, pls!
                      LOL I will try! But must get the image uploading things all figured out first! Can't believe you're asking me to get more! Heh anyway yes I definitely won't be stopping at one. My #6 looks so sad in its red little case all by itself.

Comment

• Hey Jean, those of us who got the red case were all secretly planning to get at least 8 quads huh?
                        I'm using #7 today and it's very pigmented

Comment

• Originally posted by Jean
                          LOL I will try! But must get the image uploading things all figured out first! Can't believe you're asking me to get more! Heh anyway yes I definitely won't be stopping at one. My #6 looks so sad in its red little case all by itself.
                          Jean, same plight as me huh! My poor little #10 also so sad but i have yet to put it in my red case yet until i have gotten 4 quads (so i can remove the double sided sticker and paste all 4 )

Comment

• Saw June's issue of Beteki, the new quad is green in shades Very very tempting! And there is 2 or 3 new lipglosses too, the pink one looks the perfect one for daily use!!

OT, thanks to haru for alerting, so that I can grab hold of this magazine, there is a Stila clear orange folder and the CDP foundation!! I calculated the cost of the latter, the actual size cost $200!!!

Comment

• That's right. That's why whenever I go to Shiseido Cosmetic Garden, I ask for CdP foundation samples as they are the most expensive brand there ;-p Do get the Voce as well if you are a SKII fan. The mask in there is worth more than the cover price of the magazine (at least in yen), not sure of the price in Singapore. I also liked the orange pouch that came in the previous issue of Voce.

Comment

• Yes, thanks to your alert! I saw VOCE (June issue) in Kinokuniya too, when I got Biteki. But this is by air, so cost $17! I will wait for the one by ship, that will cost around $13, that will be in by 2nd week of May.

Comment

Working...
                                X