Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pinklipgloss
    replied
    I'm hoping that our CP angel can order #15 for me. Everything looks sooo good.. so I had a difficult time to narrow down my list. In the end, I settled for #15.

Leave a comment:

• missm
    replied
    Yay for Dick Page! Hopefully it will see Shiseido's makeup collections improve!

Leave a comment:

• SSShortcake
    replied
    Originally posted by faylistic View Post
    SSShortcake ~ i understand that the last day of biz @ Toyko outlet was on 28 Feb. some of the colors that i wanted to get was oos! i m dying to get my hands on #26, #01, #34!
    oh dear, that's sad news!

Leave a comment:

• haru
    replied
    If you're really desperate, they do phone orders but there's a delivery fee. Think it's about 800yen? As for Dick Page, he was named creative director for Shiseido worldwide, no details on whether he will oversee any individual brands. But still it's great news :-)

Leave a comment:

• mystixx
    replied
    osaka & hokkaido... no one's heading there anytime soon sighz... he's been named creative director! which brand will he oversee? I'm kinda excited to hear this actually! hope we will see something interesting coming up in the near future!

Leave a comment:

• faylistic
    replied
    haru ~ wow.. thats really a news! too bad none of my peers or colleagues are flying to the 2 places. so there goes my chance of getting #26 & #34.

Leave a comment:

• haru
    replied
    The Hokkaido and Osaka counters will be open until end of March. I think #1 is sold out everywhere though. Also, Dick Page (creator of Inoui ID) has been named creative director of Shiseido!

Leave a comment:

• faylistic
    replied
    SSShortcake ~ i understand that the last day of biz @ Toyko outlet was on 28 Feb. some of the colors that i wanted to get was oos! i m dying to get my hands on #26, #01, #34!

Leave a comment:

• mystixx
    replied
    If i am not wrong the counter closed just a few days ago...

Leave a comment:

• SSShortcake
    replied
    is this still available now? Read the thread, it's said to end in Mar or so....=/

Leave a comment:

• CarCar
    replied
    Fleck, :wow: nice Inoui-id haul!! I love your blushers!

Leave a comment:

• faylistic
    replied
    fleckenschnitte ~ i m pretty tempted by [#9] LOL... havent been getting any bright colors es lately. think i shall break my *ban* for the sake of Inoui ID, think i m going after @ most 2 more quad before they are really gone for good.

birki ~ *wink-wink* u want the blushes? LOL.. the blushes really look very nice but kinda of ex. if not for budget constraint i might get just 1 to try it out.

Leave a comment:

• fleckenschnitte
    replied
    Haven't tried #9 yet, it's quite bright so donno how i'll wear it #4 is just for a neutral look. I apply the darkest shade in crease and outer V, the 2nd darkest on inner lids and the other shades in crease and to highlight.

Leave a comment:

• faylistic
    replied
    thanks babe! the es quad [#9] & [#4] looks very pretty, can share the tips of how you intending to wear them? can see that you have collected @ least half the number of quads from Inoui ID! LOL.. you going to collect them all?

Leave a comment:

• birki
    replied
    OMG!! they all look so good!! esp in the GWP palettes..
    i'm so lemming for the blushers!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X