Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fleckenschnitte
    replied
    Ok, so here are my e/s quads and blushes (as I promised to post)
    Blushes first:
    Upper row:
    RS-1, BR-1, BR2
    Below:
    PK-1, RD-1 (look bright but so pretty!)

Paletted in the customize case that came as a GWP:

E/s quads:
    (top row: 1, 9. 15 is below)

Top: 12, 22; Middle 23, 24; bottom: 32, 37

Leave a comment:

• faylistic
    replied
    anyone have got Inoui ID quad [#31]? how do you use the colors?

Leave a comment:

• haru
    replied
    The Inoui ID counter at Tokyu dept store in Shibuya will be closed from 29 Jan '07. The other counter left in Tokyo, at Takashimaya in Shinjuku, will probably not last much longer beyond that as well.

Leave a comment:

• by7812
    replied
    Yup Glossie, you're right! Guess most of us have the same problem. These days I simply can't leave a counter with just 1 item cos I want them all! Must buy multiple items to feel satisfied.. greedy me

Leave a comment:

• Glossie
    replied
    Yeah they seem to have many purple and green and blue quads, by7812. But it still makes it hard to decide on which to get, doesn it?

Leave a comment:

• by7812
    replied
    Great haul Haru. Doesn't #31 look a lot like #39? They seem to have a lot of similar quads ... like 5 and 10?

Leave a comment:

• Glossie
    replied
    Great choices, Iris! I was once again staring at all the quads last night. Thanks for the link to VC. I don't just the e/s now. The lipsticks look so perfect with the blushers, too! :wow:

Leave a comment:

• faylistic
    replied
    haru ~ #31 looks very nice!

Leave a comment:

• haru
    replied
    pics of my haul :-)

Leave a comment:

• haru
    replied
    Got the diary GWP today along with e/s quads #10, #21, #29 and #31 :-) The official website has also been updated with all the makeup looks that were done for previous collections from Inoui ID's debut to the latest promo image. Inside the diary, there is also a slim glossy booklet that includes all these images. It's a great memento for Inoui ID fans, I'm so happy with it! Nice to see them being so thoughtful in designing the last GWP.
    http://www.inouiid.com/vc/

Leave a comment:

• CarCar
    replied
    Haru, thanks for the info... the final GWP is so nice... but it's a sad thing that Inoui-ID is not going to last till March...

Leave a comment:

• faylistic
    replied
    haru ~ thanks babe! i m definately going to get the concealer and @ least 2 es. never try the eyeliner before but i guess i had better not start on it. it will only make me more heartache when they are gone.

Leave a comment:

• Songer
    replied
    may i know what is the shelf life for concealer? Just wondering if i should stock up on the concealer since it is gona be discontinued soon.

TIA

Leave a comment:

• haru
    replied
    If you're interested only in the e/s, then the Dec GWP is more worthwhile plus it's the last promotion that Inoui ID will ever have, so there's a bit of sentimental value (sob!). I'll probably get a few eyeshadows, maybe the loose powder and refill for the eyeliner.

Leave a comment:

• nutty
    replied
    Originally posted by haru
    That's right. The end is near.... :-(
    hehe...i love your reply!

so what are you getting before this brand is forever gone??

Leave a comment:

Working...
X