Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• faylistic
    replied
    haru ~ if i want to get the es, is it more worth while to get with the xmas set?

Leave a comment:

• haru
    replied
    Pics of the Inoui ID GWPs for Nov & Dec.

Xmas MU kit starting 17 Nov. Choice of e/s, l/g and shimmering powder, 8190yen.

GWP starting 1 Dec with any purchase of 12,600yen. This will be Inoui ID's last promotion.
    Size: 10.3 inches x 14.4 inches

Leave a comment:

• faylistic
    replied
    haru ~ thanks babe.. i will definately be planning my list before then! think my concealer is running out real soon.. time to re-purchase! LOL

Leave a comment:

• haru
    replied
    The March date was always just tentative. They said that it would be discontinued as of spring 2007. The SA said that the brand will definitely be around until the end of this year but she doubted that it would last past Feb. She thought it was probably still safe for January as one of the department stores that stocks Inoui ID will be undergoing renovatioin in Jan and Inoui ID is still scheduled to be in the store after the renovation.

Leave a comment:

• faylistic
    replied
    haru ~ oh no.. then i had better get my stuffs really soon or sometime in dec! thot they are closing the counter only in mar? why suddenly bring forward?

Leave a comment:

• haru
    replied
    Went by the Takashimaya counter today and saw the GWPs. The Nov GWP is the full size eye/lip MU remover, full size face mist and a furry black bag with red interior. The bag is about 20cm by 20cm with a long velvet strap. I cacn't imagine anyone carrying this though! The Dec GWP diary has a plain red cover, inside cover is black cloth with 'Inoui ID' printed all over it, a slim silver metal pen and is supposed to come with the pages inserted (it has a few metal rings along the inside spine) but the one I saw did not have the inserts yet. It is the small standard size, about 13cm by 10cm. According to the SA, the counter is likely to close around end-Jan/Feb.

Leave a comment:

• fleckenschnitte
    replied
    I love my Inoui ID concealer. I have it in #1 which is very light (great for my pale skintone). The pinker side is like half gone already. It's thick and pasty and covers really well

Leave a comment:

• haru
    replied
    I haven't tried their concealer before but those ladies that I've CP'd for have generally found the concealer to be quite good. The last I heard, Inoui ID will be discontinued in Spring 2007, which means around March 2007 but not sure of the exact date. They have closed many counters and there are only 2 counters left in Tokyo.

Leave a comment:

• DesZeLL
    replied
    Haru, when are they going to stop selling Inoui in Japan? Just tried their e/s a few weeks ago and I love them so much ... they're texture are so soft and smooth and it's very easy to apply. Too bad I find about this brand so late

Im wondering about Inoui concealer as well ... how do you find them?

Leave a comment:

• haru
    replied
    That's right. The end is near.... :-(

Leave a comment:

• nutty
    replied
    hi iris,

so there's no new eyeshadow shades right? we just choose from the current range?

thanks

Leave a comment:

• haru
    replied
    Read on a Japanese messageboard that Inoui ID will have 2 promotions in Nov and Dec. Starting Nov 17, there is a special kit where if you buy an eyeshadow, shimmer powder and lipgloss, you get a GWP of eye & lip remover, ultra face mist and a red bag. For Dec, there is a GWP of a diary with purchases of 12600yen and above. I'll post pics later if I find them.

Leave a comment:

• missm
    replied
    Originally posted by haru
    Hey, Meta! Since you're the only one who owns the entire Inoui ID e/s collection, do share your thoughts on your favourite quads! :-)
    Lol! Caught red handed! Sure thing! At the moment I am going through a green phase so during my non-office hours (ie the weekend) I tend to gravitate towards the following quads: 7, 13, 19 and 28. The quads in that pic are pretty much in numerical order but I don't have #25 since it was an LE Xmas quad. So it jumps from #24 to #26.

Leave a comment:

• haru
    replied
    Hey, Meta! Since you're the only one who owns the entire Inoui ID e/s collection, do share your thoughts on your favourite quads! :-)

Leave a comment:

• missm
    replied
    Hehehehe...glad to see that my pic has been of some use

Leave a comment:

Working...
X