This line by Dick Page really lives up to its name and popularity with MA's! It ROCKS!!!! It's only available in Japan right now, but they should seriously consider selling this in other countries.

My haul of the day: 1) a store opening special set -a choice of quad e/s, a black liquid e/l, a red GWP makeup/brush pouch, a Inoui e/s brush; 2) Moist foundation in shade 110.

I wish the photo did not make the e/s look so blah. I picked a quad of 4 different pastel colours (green, yellow, pink, brown) as I couldn't figure which colours I have less of. They are all shimmery and of amazing velvety texture, and good pigmentation. For over 3000yen, this is such a good buy for 4 colours. Quality is just as good as stila/kp, upon testing it.

The cream foundation comes in 2 types - matte foundation, moist foundation. I was recommended the Moist Foundation as I have dry cheeks and oily t-zone. It sat in comfortably and naturally, and provide sheer to medium coverage. The foundation was applied after a moisture lotion, and sheer base. The moisture lotion instantly brightens the skin, and the sheer base mattifies it and even the skin tone. After 8 hours, my makeup remains matte without having to blot at all. I've not seen anything like this for a long time

Definitely my HG potential!!!! And I love the red packaging!

More info here: Inoui ID Website