Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CherLove
    replied
    Sob...I wanted to get the eye brightener initially but guess all is too late.Thanks for the helpful advice Flecks!

Leave a comment:

• fleckenschnitte
    replied
    I can use the on dark eye circles if I apply a thicker eyecream underneath. then I dot the concealer under my eyes and blend well with my fingers. It works, but the eye brightener is better

Leave a comment:

• CherLove
    replied
    Thanks Flecks!Opps..I am so sad now because I actually bought 2 concealers with the intention to conceal my dark eyerings..

Leave a comment:

• fleckenschnitte
    replied
    Honestly I think it's not really made for undereye circles. It's such a thick paste it seems more suitable for spot coverage. I use their Eye brightener for undereye circles and it's perfect for that purpose

Leave a comment:

• CherLove
    replied
    Anyone who bought the concealer can teach me the correct way to apply it on my undereye circles?I always end up having patches and my panda eyes still show!
    anyone please??THANK YOU!!

Leave a comment:

• SSShortcake
    replied
    this is too late, but I just got my first Inoui ID palette, and have to rave that it's one of the best, if not the best palette I ever have. The powder is extremely smooth and silky, goes on nicely. The colors are not as pigmented, but it could be because of my brush and the colors I've chosen. Really nice. Would try the other palettes if I ever do have the chance, too bad it's no longer available. =(

Leave a comment:

• haru
    replied
    The brands I use are not sold in Singapore, like Nars and Becca but MAC and Stila should have fairly good ones.

Leave a comment:

• CherLove
    replied
    Hmmm,what other brands do you recommend Haru?Sigh..I heard so much abt the INoui ID concealers..sigh

Leave a comment:

• haru
    replied
    Only until end of March when the remaining 2 counters in Osaka and Hokkaido close. Already several items have sold out and will not be replenished. Actually why not explore concealers from other brands that are easier to obtain? Inoui ID is not the only good brand around.
    Last edited by haru; 09-03-2007, 09:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CherLove
    replied
    Haru,is the delivery service until when all counters in Japan has pulled out?Or there will still be sale of the items through delivery?Thanks dear!

Leave a comment:

• haru
    replied
    I just placed an order for 2 other cotters and the delivery fee was 945yen. It's a flat rate regardless of the number of items.

Leave a comment:

• CherLove
    replied
    Haru, is the delivery fee a one-time charge no matter how many items we order?Maybe we gals here can consolidate our orders and split the 800yen fee?Is it possible?I am so lemming for the concealer...

Leave a comment:

• CherLove
    replied
    Thanks Haru for always been the lovely and helpful cotter to update and inform everyone..Thank you gal

Leave a comment:

• haru
    replied
    3780yen, comes in 3 shades and yes, Inoui ID is sold only in Japan.
    http://www.inouiid.com/product/base_...ler/index.html

Leave a comment:

• CherLove
    replied
    JUst wondering how much does the Inoui concealer cost?Does it only come in 1 shade?Is this only available in Japan...Sigh

Leave a comment:

Working...
X