Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are you from and what type of makeup do you like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are you from and what type of makeup do you like?

I like talking to people in this forum. I would like to know what you like buying.

My makeup must haves are moisturizer, foundation, lip liner + lipstick, and undereye concealer. I have a dry skin and thus no makeup would work well without first moisturizing the skin. For this, my top choice is Nivea Soft Moisturizing Crème. Layering makeup on dry skin can highlight rather than conceal the dry areas and my best tool for the job is Maybelline Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Foundation. You can never go wrong with an invisible lip liner to prevent feathering. Covergirl Farewell blends with the lipstick and still holds the makeup in place all day. I’ve also taken to using undereye concealer because my undereye circles make me look tired all the time.
    Seems masks will be part of our attire for some time. To prevent makeup from transferring, professional makeup artists recommend transfer-proofing techniques such as fixing sprays and sealants.
    Last edited by Katemiddle; 24-09-2020, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Katemiddle View Post
      My makeup must haves are moisturizer, foundation, lip liner + lipstick, and undereye concealer. I have a dry skin and thus no makeup would work well without first moisturizing the skin. For this, my top choice is Nivea Soft Moisturizing Crème. Layering makeup on dry skin can highlight rather than conceal the dry areas and my best tool for the job is Maybelline Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Foundation. You can never go wrong with an invisible lip liner to prevent feathering. Covergirl Farewell blends with the lipstick and still holds the makeup in place all day. I’ve also taken to using undereye concealer because my undereye circles make me look tired all the time.
      Seems masks will be part of our attire for some time. To prevent makeup from transferring, professional makeup artists recommend transfer-proofing techniques such as fixing sprays and sealants.
      Wow. I like that method.

Comment

Working...
      X