No announcement yet.

Paul & Joe Skin Care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pour onto palm, apply by patting method is good. Cos cotton pad will soak up the lotion, quite wasted right.

Comment

Huili, thanks again. Thought there can be other ways cos sometimes I feel it's icky to use both hands on the face

Comment

Hi! silvercloud, what Huili said is right. That is the best way of using the moisture lotion at the moment. So you have to bear with the icky feeling. Put it in the other way, beside moisturising your face, it moisturising your hand too.

Comment

I used to be an ultra clean-freak too, need some get used to, really.

Just remember to wash your hands everytime you apply skincare, anyway, you'll have to wash your face before you apply what, so your hand is already clean. And clean the outside of the lotion bottle once in a while, then everythng will be ok.

Comment

i just got a sample of their sebum...its in the paper slip form instead of the tube...doesnt look very presentable to me.

tried asking for their toner...they dont have that as sample either...sigh...how am i going to test it then?

Comment

I bought its toner.
              Like its grapefruit smell and touch on my face.
              Think it cleanses well.

The SA gave me the serum samples.
              But I dont like them.
              Leaves a sticky feeling.
              Not gonna buy that though... :roll:

HTHs!

Comment

Does anyone feel the sample sachet of the moisture lotion is different from the actual bottle? I had no problem when I was using the sample, but when I use the bottle, it causes my nostril area to dry and peel very badly

Comment

bought some P&J skincare care yesterday just to get the vintage coin purse and bag! the GWP was just lauched yesterday in conjunction with the isetan closed door sale for members

will try to upload a picture of it when i get home today

Comment

can someone tell me how much r their moisturizing cream & cleansing milk? thanks.

Comment

can someone tell me how much r their moisturizing cream & cleansing milk? thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by se7enseas
                        the cleansing milk is 43 if i'm not wrong.

Comment

u have any idea for combination skin with dry cheeks *** type of whitenin products work. but must be oil free. cos whenever i use prdt with oil i will get oil pores, or oil bumps....
                          somemore my skin tone is uneven. so i shld use whitening range right?? me kinda confused

Comment

valengal,

Please refrain from the use of SMS short-forms, non-standard spelling, and Singlish expressions in your posts. CozyCot is a place where people from all over the world meet and share information. It makes for easy understanding for everyone by typing out your words properly, for example, 'just' and 'friends' instead of "j u z" and "frens"respectively. This has been outlined in our Bulletin Forum Rules #5. Please edit your post accordingly.

Thank you for understanding.

Your friendly neighbourhood moderator

Comment

hi i'm interested to find out more about paul & joe skincare...esp the facial foam, toner and moisture lotion. Any more reviews on it? Is it suitable for sensitive skin too?

Comment

i love their blotter and the case, very feminine.

Comment

Working...
                                X