No announcement yet.

Whitening Body Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm always a fan of body whitening products. I had tried Nivea whitening moisturizer but the effect is not really idea for me.
    So I decide to to use Nivea at night and take crystal tomato for more effective result.

Comment

• i guess exfoliating daily helps as well? or... waxing..! I heard papaya too helps!!! so many tipsss!! but personally i think exfoliating!!! actually there are tons of other tips on Video Guide Singapore LOL! Better than youtube at least -_-

Comment

• i used nivea :D, i think u must try

Comment

• i have been using the papaya soap for body whitening, and did get comments that I am fair only AFTER using it. I don't see any difference myself though. *shrugs*

Comment

• just started using nivea body UV whitening serum with 25PA++ , will update after a month's time.

Comment

• Originally posted by shootingstar18 View Post
              Just tried the night whitening body milk last night.
              Not really satisfied.

Read my reviews here : Jean's Reviews - Beauty (Products & Services)
              Try Korean wheat whitening soap ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              SC00268 - Korean Handmade Wheat Whitening Soap (Mibag) 90g - Styles Chic Fashions - Online Fashion Singapore

Comment

• Have you guys tried mineral salt? there is a new brand in Singapore, Salco au Naturel (giving away samples right now, if I am correct) that really whitens the skin. salt seems to be great for us after all

Comment

• Vaseline

Anyone tried the Vaseline healthy white Perfect 10? >.<

Comment

• Try lulur

Why dont you try to use lulur daily. And after using it, apply whitening body lotion all over the body and massage it for few minutes. As you scrub your skin using lulur it will remove your dead skin and also after the scrub the skin will have better absorption for the lotion.

Many korean actress use this method every night on their skin and they spend more than 10 minutes to apply lotion as it will give better result.

Comment

• Hi may I know where can I get the lulur daily?
                      Thanks in advance (:

Comment

• Hi I have sell lulur product. If you want, I can show it to you. I am using it too. Here my contact 98588435

Comment

• Oh thank you dear!
                          I text ya now (:

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleDot9 View Post
                            Hi I have sell lulur product. If you want, I can show it to you. I am using it too. Here my contact 98588435
                            how much are you selling it for?

Comment

• I have 2 boxes of crystal tomato to let go... Expiry 2016.
                              The usual price is about $170 - $180 per box i think. I am not sure cos i have only checked with 2,3 clinics about the price.
                              I am letting go at $300 for 2 boxes as i have got it at a discounted price (my fren work in 1 of the aesthetic clinic).
                              Collection at Raffles City / Bugis / Simei...

Comment

• Whitening Body Products

Hi, my number has change to 98285798. If any of you interested in whitening traditional lulur, you can contact me. I am selling at $8 and you can use it every 2 days or everyday.

Comment

Working...
                                X