Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eyore, I noticed Jantzens selling KMS. Maybe you want to check out there

Comment

oh janzten! sorry its my fault ya janzten is selling not supercuts so sorry..

Comment

Thanks Dewy and Slinky for the info, so sweet..

think i will pass by jantzen ***.. hmmm... intend to buy the kms amp volume. my hair too flat.

Comment

Anytime, Eyore Let us know after you try the shampoo and conditioner

Comment

sure!

Comment

anyone knows where else is selling this brand?
              I tried the hair product for permed hair.. seems not bad..
              other than salon.. where can i get it from?

Comment

I think their products are only available at the salons, I didnt see anywhere else selling it. Why dont get it at the salons? Though its nett price, but the only guarantees comes from getting it from the salons!

Comment

hey if it helps i saw a wide range of kms products on the shelves of a hair salon along bedok north, bedok central along the pizza hut stretch's line of shops

Comment

thanks... i got mine from raffles place :p

Comment

I used to buy mine from Identity hair salon at Holiday Inn Hotel (next to Centrepoint). Tried almost the whole of the Curl Up Range (Orange color) and Moist Repair (blue color) Revival Cr?me. All their products are good, smells great, but burns a hole in my pocket. One small bottle of shampoo cost $34! I stopped using their range after my perm stabilizes cos it is too expensive for me to use in long run, and everytime I wanna buy I have to go town area and lug so many bottle home, very '*** chey'.

You can call their main office/distributor in SG 6835 1551 http://www.kmscalifornia.com/ and they will tell u a list of salons in SG that sells KMS, but u must ask which ones carries full range. I called before and some of the salons already closed shop so you must really call the salons one by one. I am someone who goes great lengths to find good stuffs haha! I saw 1 salon at Citylink selling KMS but they have a very limited variety. Junction 8 got one salon sell (sorry forgot what name) also.

Dun bother trying to order online from overseas cos only UK sites sell and add the shipping cost it is just not worth it

Now I use Pantene Clinicare Color/Perm range to maintain my perm - works just as well and is much cheaper than KMS. Plus it smells very good too

Comment

i got mine at a discounted price in Arcarde... they didn't carry the full range though and only have the small size shampoo and conditioner...as i just permed my hair... i used their curl up range for my curly hair and it works wonders... loveeee this product~~

Comment

Why use Pan****? I think it only helps in the surface. In the long run, your hair may be all coated with wax and slowly your hair may drop. Its good to use the shampoos found in professional salons, though it costs more, but i realised for example the kms range, I dont have to use as much shampoo comparing to the normal ones as its very concentrated so in the long run i save, and also at the same time i use a good professional shampoo to take care of my hair!

Comment

Originally posted by Ponytail88 View Post
                            I used to buy mine from Identity hair salon at Holiday Inn Hotel (next to Centrepoint). Tried almost the whole of the Curl Up Range (Orange color) and Moist Repair (blue color) Revival Cr?me. All their products are good, smells great, but burns a hole in my pocket. One small bottle of shampoo cost $34! I stopped using their range after my perm stabilizes cos it is too expensive for me to use in long run, and everytime I wanna buy I have to go town area and lug so many bottle home, very '*** chey'.

You can call their main office/distributor in SG 6835 1551 http://www.kmscalifornia.com/ and they will tell u a list of salons in SG that sells KMS, but u must ask which ones carries full range. I called before and some of the salons already closed shop so you must really call the salons one by one. I am someone who goes great lengths to find good stuffs haha! I saw 1 salon at Citylink selling KMS but they have a very limited variety. Junction 8 got one salon sell (sorry forgot what name) also.

Dun bother trying to order online from overseas cos only UK sites sell and add the shipping cost it is just not worth it

Now I use Pantene Clinicare Color/Perm range to maintain my perm - works just as well and is much cheaper than KMS. Plus it smells very good too
                            hi i know that one of the homebase salon this lady have carries kms n goldwell and the prices cheap than salon they selling,u guys can check with her:yingying/ 82221262

Comment

Hi,is KMS under the goldwell company?

Comment

KMS shampoo and conditioner

Originally posted by chery08 View Post
                                thanks... i got mine from raffles place :p
                                Hi, raffles place where? Cheaper than salon?

Thks..

Comment

Working...
                                X