Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Studio Effective Facial treatments + Permanent IPL hair removal

Hi cotters

I would like to recommend my friend, Jerrie to you, who is now my beautician - she is able to solve your skin and hair problems, like how she has solved mine

I am having my ipl treatment done there and after only 2 sessions, my hair growth has significantly slowed down, lesser and finer hair too. The ipl machine she uses is one of the latest model and it is much more effective than those used in salons as you will see faster results in lesser sessions and you don't have to burn a big hole in your pocket I didn't feel much pain during the treatment as the cooling treatment head greatly reduces the usual discomfort.

I had also personally tried ipl in an outside salon and it wasn't a pleasant experience as it was costly, results were really slow and pushy for more sales too

I'm glad my friend has decided to offer solution to those who are after effective results at an affordable cost and after each ipl treatment, still with extra cash to pamper our skin... LOL That's exactly what I'm doing because after hair problem comes my skin problem...

My skin belongs to the sensitive type with acne problem and clogged pores. After each facial treatment received, my pores stay unclogged for 2 weeks or more and the redness of my acne greatly reduced!! My beautician is very knowlegable and professional as she will provide great advice and guidance on what I should do and use for daily care at home based on individual skin condition. I'm happy that there's obvious improvement on my skin and most importantly my friends also commented that my skin looks healthier and radiant now.

Though homebased, I must commend her as she doesnt compromise on quality - she's using one of the latest models of oxygen deep cleansing machine to perform facial treatment, along with it, branded facial/skin care products are used to achieve an even better results for your skin

With effective and good results achieved for your hair and skin problem at a highly affordable rate, I believe anyone would be interested even if it's homebased. Let the machines do the magic for you and seeing the results for yourself is believeing!

for reading!
    Last edited by barceyluv23; 18-05-2011, 02:21 AM.

Hi barceyluv23,

I must really thank you for your wonderful recommendation and I'm taking time to write this because I have also truly benefitted from her and would like to share it with more people with skin problems. Before i went to her, my skin condition was very bad with big red acnes and clogged pores that really worried my family and myself! I tried the Oxygen Deep Cleansing facial treatment that you recommended and WOW!! the redness of my acnes reduced significantly, pores are indeed very clean and breakouts are under-controlled I tried many facials outside hoping to solve my skin condition but they didn't work. I'm surprised Jerrie's facial treatments work very well on me and I've also started my IPL treatment with her too to achieve even better results for my skin With my skin condition improving after each treatment, I really can't wait to go back for my next one... ;p I'm happier now with the vast improvement on my skin and my family is no longer worried for me

Jerrie is really sincere and truly cares as she shares a lot of knowledge and information with me on daily skin care and diet which is definitely a contributing factor in improving my skin condition

If you are also troubled with bad skin condition and would like to see effective and good results, go for her facial treatments!!

Once again, thank you so much barceyluv23 for your true recommendation!!

Comment

Hey cotters!!!

Visit my beautician's newly created Facebook account on Facebook.com/jstudio.facialstudio (jstudio jerrie)!!! You will find photos of her facial studio, details on her treatments, prices, packages, promotion, facial & IPL information

Comment

Originally posted by barceyluv23 View Post
        Hey cotters!!!

Visit my beautician's newly created Facebook account on Facebook.com/jstudio.facialstudio (jstudio jerrie)!!! You will find photos of her facial studio, details on her treatments, prices, packages, promotion, facial & IPL information
        Hey is the page down or something? Couldn't access it.

Comment

Hi All, I am currently looking at Jerrie's contact and I am interested to visit her for a trial treatment. Please PM me. Thanks!

Comment

Hi All, I am currently looking at Jerrie's contact and I am interested to visit her for a trial treatment. Please PM me. Thanks!

Comment

My super super worse experience I ever had. Seriously they shouldn't even give this kind of promotion if they really want to get their SALE! Let me tell you why I'm so mad about.. I received mailing update from TSS last week, it's NYSS promotion. So I registered for boyfriend and myself! It's FREE leh. I mean who doesn't like FREE stuffs, don't try acting HIGH CLASS with me! PART ONE They called us last night to arrange appointment with us today. I requested for COUPLE ROOM as I want to be in the same room as boyfriend. Caller, JASMINE, told me: Only Vivo City and Tiong Bahru have couple rooms. I told her: I will go Tiong Bahru den. Timing at 5pm possible? She said yes and blah blah blah... We hang up the calls. Today I called her at 4pm to change appointment timing, she say ok, see us later! (I will let you know why I need to mention the part one!) PART TWO When we were in the room with the consultant, common sense, they will start to push sale. Telling you about how bad was your skins and the pricing of the package. I'm okay with it. But I find that the way that consultant talking to us have MAJOR PROBLEMS! The way she speak us, like talking to her friend instead of customer. She say her customer all came to do treatment because they really need help for their skins. Not for the FREE TRIAL. Because we don't want to sign package, she start to talk to us in a very rude way! Hello!!! Your company gave FREE TRIAL so we are still customer no matter what. You should be careful with the words you used and the way you talk to us! If you are unhappy because we came just for the FREE TRIAL, please ask your company don't start this kind of promotion! PART THREE Consultant lead us to our room but NOT couple room! Boyfriend was lead to the HIM ROOM and I was lead to the HER ROOM! Imagine how angry I was at that time! I asked the consultant why wasn't we given a couple room as what I had requested. She said: MISS, SORRY HOR. Our couple room was first-come-first serve bases! WTF?! I told her, your colleague told me that I can have couple room that's why I choose to come here! She asked: Which colleague? I told her, JASMINE! I even called her today to rearrange the appointment timing. I can't believe what she said after that... JASMINE DIDN'T COME FOR WORK TODAY. If Jasmine didn't come for work today den who the hell is JASMINE?! Which JASMINE did I speak to in the late afternoon?! I wanted to leave the place at that moment! But was told if I leave without doing the treatment, they will charge me the treatment courses of $368! LOL! I was cheated in the first place, I was served badly in the first place and want me to pay if I leave without doing the treatment! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! What to do? Boyfriend said: JUST DO FINISH AND LEAVE, okay? Fine lor. Since he already said that, what can I say? After that consultant came in the room, HAHA. AGAIN she said: If that Jasmine didn't said clearly to you, that's her fault. You should vent your anger on me right? I swear I really will hit her in her face. I said: SO what you want me do? SAY SORRY TO YOU HUH? Where's the CUSTOMER SERVICE? I'm still a CUSTOMER even if I'm doing a FREE TRIAL! Don't speak to me like a small kids! First I can decide whether I want to sign the package. I have the rights to say YES or NO! You can't force me! You shouldn't raise your voice after I was asked about the couple room! It was your internal mistakes! I'm not wrong because at the very first place I was told OKAY! If you want offer this kind of promotion, you should have expect that some people just went there for the free trial. If want every customer to sign package might as well state in the T&C: EVERY CUSTOMER MUST SIGN A PACKAGE TO GET THE FREE TRIAL! I swear even I have the money. I will never step into NYSS AGAIN! Best Customer Service I ever had in my life!(:

Comment

My super super worse experience I ever had. Seriously they shouldn't even give this kind of promotion if they really want to get their SALE! Let me tell you why I'm so mad about.. I received mailing update from TSS last week, it's NYSS promotion. So I registered for boyfriend and myself! It's FREE leh. I mean who doesn't like FREE stuffs, don't try acting HIGH CLASS with me! PART ONE They called us last night to arrange appointment with us today. I requested for COUPLE ROOM as I want to be in the same room as boyfriend. Caller, JASMINE, told me: Only Vivo City and Tiong Bahru have couple rooms. I told her: I will go Tiong Bahru den. Timing at 5pm possible? She said yes and blah blah blah... We hang up the calls. Today I called her at 4pm to change appointment timing, she say ok, see us later! (I will let you know why I need to mention the part one!) PART TWO When we were in the room with the consultant, common sense, they will start to push sale. Telling you about how bad was your skins and the pricing of the package. I'm okay with it. But I find that the way that consultant talking to us have MAJOR PROBLEMS! The way she speak us, like talking to her friend instead of customer. She say her customer all came to do treatment because they really need help for their skins. Not for the FREE TRIAL. Because we don't want to sign package, she start to talk to us in a very rude way! Hello!!! Your company gave FREE TRIAL so we are still customer no matter what. You should be careful with the words you used and the way you talk to us! If you are unhappy because we came just for the FREE TRIAL, please ask your company don't start this kind of promotion! PART THREE Consultant lead us to our room but NOT couple room! Boyfriend was lead to the HIM ROOM and I was lead to the HER ROOM! Imagine how angry I was at that time! I asked the consultant why wasn't we given a couple room as what I had requested. She said: MISS, SORRY HOR. Our couple room was first-come-first serve bases! WTF?! I told her, your colleague told me that I can have couple room that's why I choose to come here! She asked: Which colleague? I told her, JASMINE! I even called her today to rearrange the appointment timing. I can't believe what she said after that... JASMINE DIDN'T COME FOR WORK TODAY. If Jasmine didn't come for work today den who the hell is JASMINE?! Which JASMINE did I speak to in the late afternoon?! I wanted to leave the place at that moment! But was told if I leave without doing the treatment, they will charge me the treatment courses of $368! LOL! I was cheated in the first place, I was served badly in the first place and want me to pay if I leave without doing the treatment! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! What to do? Boyfriend said: JUST DO FINISH AND LEAVE, okay? Fine lor. Since he already said that, what can I say? After that consultant came in the room, HAHA. AGAIN she said: If that Jasmine didn't said clearly to you, that's her fault. You should vent your anger on me right? I swear I really will hit her in her face. I said: SO what you want me do? SAY SORRY TO YOU HUH? Where's the CUSTOMER SERVICE? I'm still a CUSTOMER even if I'm doing a FREE TRIAL! Don't speak to me like a small kids! First I can decide whether I want to sign the package. I have the rights to say YES or NO! You can't force me! You shouldn't raise your voice after I was asked about the couple room! It was your internal mistakes! I'm not wrong because at the very first place I was told OKAY! If you want offer this kind of promotion, you should have expect that some people just went there for the free trial. If want every customer to sign package might as well state in the T&C: EVERY CUSTOMER MUST SIGN A PACKAGE TO GET THE FREE TRIAL! I swear even I have the money. I will never step into NYSS AGAIN! Best Customer Service I ever had in my life!(:

Comment

My super super worse experience I ever had. Seriously they shouldn't even give this kind of promotion if they really want to get their SALE!
                  Let me tell you why I'm so mad about..
                  I received mailing update from TSS last week, it's NYSS promotion.
                  So I registered for boyfriend and myself! It's FREE leh. I mean who doesn't like FREE stuffs, don't try acting HIGH CLASS with me!
                  PART ONE
                  They called us last night to arrange appointment with us today. I requested for COUPLE ROOM as I want to be in the same room as boyfriend. Caller,JASMINE, told me: Only Vivo City and Tiong Bahru have couple rooms.
                  I told her: I will go Tiong Bahru den. Timing at 5pm possible? She said yes and blah blah blah... We hang up the calls.
                  Today I called her at 4pm to change appointment timing, she say ok, see us later!
                  (I will let you know why I need to mention the part one!)
                  PART TWO
                  When we were in the room with the consultant, common sense, they will start to push sale. Telling you about how bad was your skins and the pricing of the package.
                  I'm okay with it. But I find that the way that consultant talking to us have MAJOR PROBLEMS!
                  1. The way she speak us, like talking to her friend instead of customer.
                  2. She say her customer all came to do treatment because they really need help for their skins. Not for the FREE TRIAL.
                  3. Because we don't want to sign package, she start to talk to us in a very rude way!
                  Hello!!! Your company gave FREE TRIAL so we are still customer no matter what. You should be careful with the words you used and the way you talk to us!
                  If you are unhappy because we came just for the FREE TRIAL, please ask your company don't start this kind of promotion!
                  PART THREE
                  Consultant lead us to our room but NOT couple room! Boyfriend was lead to the HIM ROOM and I was lead to the HER ROOM!
                  Imagine how angry I was at that time! I asked the consultant why wasn't we given a couple room as what I had requested.
                  She said: MISS, SORRY HOR. Our couple room was first-come-first serve bases!
                  WTF?! I told her, your colleague told me that I can have couple room that's why I choose to come here!
                  She asked: Which colleague?
                  I told her, JASMINE! I even called her today to rearrange the appointment timing.
                  I can't believe what she said after that...
                  JASMINE DIDN'T COME FOR WORK TODAY.
                  If Jasmine didn't come for work today den who the hell is JASMINE?!
                  Which JASMINE did I speak to in the late afternoon?!
                  I wanted to leave the place at that moment! But was told if I leave without doing the treatment, they will charge me the treatment courses of $368! LOL!
                  I was cheated in the first place, I was served badly in the first place and want me to pay if I leave without doing the treatment! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
                  What to do? Boyfriend said: JUST DO FINISH AND LEAVE, okay? Fine lor. Since he already said that, what can I say?
                  After that consultant came in the room, HAHA. AGAIN she said: If that Jasmine didn't said clearly to you, that's her fault. You should vent your anger on me right?
                  I swear I really will hit her in her face. I said: SO what you want me do? SAY SORRY TO YOU HUH?
                  Where's the CUSTOMER SERVICE? I'm still a CUSTOMER even if I'm doing a FREE TRIAL!
                  Don't speak to me like a small kids! First I can decide whether I want to sign the package. I have the rights to say YES or NO! You can't force me!
                  You shouldn't raise your voice after I was asked about the couple room! It was your internal mistakes! I'm not wrong because at the very first place I was told OKAY!
                  If you want offer this kind of promotion, you should have expect that some people just went there for the free trial. If want every customer to sign package might as well state in the T&C:
                  EVERY CUSTOMER MUST SIGN A PACKAGE TO GET THE FREE TRIAL!
                  I swear even I have the money. I will never step into NYSS AGAIN! Best Customer Service I ever had in my life!(:

Comment

Originally posted by SOS_Sarah View Post
                    Sarah, enjoy the facial with Jerrie :-). She is super nice and professional. ​

Comment

Hi, brandytrendy, thanks for your recommendation. I did visit Jerrie last weekend and I had oxygen treatment for my acnes. I was happy with the treatment as the result was obvious. I also purchased a box of silk mask to use during these two weeks before the next appointment. I wish that I can get my acnes problem fixed ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by shirley09 View Post
                        Hi barceyluv23,

I must really thank you for your wonderful recommendation and I'm taking time to write this because I have also truly benefitted from her and would like to share it with more people with skin problems. Before i went to her, my skin condition was very bad with big red acnes and clogged pores that really worried my family and myself! I tried the Oxygen Deep Cleansing facial treatment that you recommended and WOW!! the redness of my acnes reduced significantly, pores are indeed very clean and breakouts are under-controlled I tried many facials outside hoping to solve my skin condition but they didn't work. I'm surprised Jerrie's facial treatments work very well on me and I've also started my IPL treatment with her too to achieve even better results for my skin With my skin condition improving after each treatment, I really can't wait to go back for my next one... ;p I'm happier now with the vast improvement on my skin and my family is no longer worried for me

Jerrie is really sincere and truly cares as she shares a lot of knowledge and information with me on daily skin care and diet which is definitely a contributing factor in improving my skin condition

If you are also troubled with bad skin condition and would like to see effective and good results, go for her facial treatments!!

Once again, thank you so much barceyluv23 for your true recommendation!!
                        Base on the reviews from everyone. I think I would like to give it a try as I have oily face that troubled me a lot for years. Especially during job interview, the HR manager asked me questions about my health condition.

Comment

Hi ladies, you may want to try visiting www.petalbytes.com one of singapore's larger female forum, to share your skincare advice. but don't just spam.. hahha engage the ladies there and i am pretty sure good business will follow... your skincare advice and proposal helps!
                          PetalBytes is an online community for women in Singapore and beyond. Covering areas such as health & beauty, lifestyle, travel & entertainment, and more.

Comment

Hi Gals, Just an update to you since last month. I was lucky to book an appointment with Jerrie at her home facial studio at Chinese Garden as she seemed very busy on her schedule (I was thinking that she must be very reputable), lets give it a try! Out of my curiosity, I finally reached her studio and I was shocked by her professional equipment for facial and hair removal (That is no joke!).

Unlike normal home facial by auntie for only facial wash, face scrub, face mask those simple treatment, Jerrie provides high technology machine to carry out facial treatment and hair removal.

As a starter, I tried the oxygen deep cleansing treatment as I have oily face all times. The deep cleansing treatment was fantastic, I could feel the difference after the treatment. All my pores were cleared by the machine. I could not imagine the pain if I did it in extraction. However, the machine was giving me very relax experience.

Jerrie said that oxygen deep cleansing is my first step to become better skin condition with regular maintenance by this treatment. The process can be speeded up by using the skincare products such as silk mask and ampoule. I bought a box of silk mask and ampoule to try and if it is good, I will buy some more.

She is now having a promotion, it is very simple, visit her facebook page http://facebook.com/jstudiossg and like her page and invite friends to like, then you can get a box of ampoule for free.

I will get a box of free ampoule. Ha Ha !! ​

Comment

Originally posted by cocopinlada View Post
                              Hi Gals, Just an update to you since last month. I was lucky to book an appointment with Jerrie at her home facial studio at Chinese Garden as she seemed very busy on her schedule (I was thinking that she must be very reputable), lets give it a try! Out of my curiosity, I finally reached her studio and I was shocked by her professional equipment for facial and hair removal (That is no joke!).

Unlike normal home facial by auntie for only facial wash, face scrub, face mask those simple treatment, Jerrie provides high technology machine to carry out facial treatment and hair removal.

As a starter, I tried the oxygen deep cleansing treatment as I have oily face all times. The deep cleansing treatment was fantastic, I could feel the difference after the treatment. All my pores were cleared by the machine. I could not imagine the pain if I did it in extraction. However, the machine was giving me very relax experience.

Jerrie said that oxygen deep cleansing is my first step to become better skin condition with regular maintenance by this treatment. The process can be speeded up by using the skincare products such as silk mask and ampoule. I bought a box of silk mask and ampoule to try and if it is good, I will buy some more.

She is now having a promotion, it is very simple, visit her facebook page http://facebook.com/jstudiossg and like her page and invite friends to like, then you can get a box of ampoule for free.

I will get a box of free ampoule. Ha Ha !! ​
                              Hi Coco, I am using it as well. It is very good, super absorptive by skin​ as it has ampoule with nano particles, the particle is so small to penetrate the deeper layer of skin. I have already bought several boxes as I have a serious acne issue.

Comment

Working...
                              X