Home Studio Effective Facial treatments + Permanent IPL hair removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerrie View Post
    I was told by one of my customers that there is something happen on this forum about J Studios. Today, I have registered an account and as a owner, I want to clarify a few things.

J Studios started since 2011, it has been 5 years and all the while, I have a group of supporters to motivate me to run a facial service that they can rely on. Thanks all of you on this forum for giving me good feedback and support all these years. From first time customers to good friends and share happiness and sadness. I will try hard to make it better.

In order to let customer feel better, I have replaced whole set air con last year, renovated the place to become more cozy, providing a selection of complimentary snacks and drinks. Providing more different services.

We also use good treatment products and devices and all related treatment materials to maximize the treatment result. Last but not least, we are international certified by CIDESCO, Switzerland and CIBTAC, UK. That is my passion to run a facial service. I dare to put my name and photo on my website as I am proud to myself and I trust that I have built up my reputation through these years.

There is nothing to hide behind as I am very transparent, you can find my price list for all services and products on my website, there is nothing to hide.

All-in-all, my main objective is to make you feel confident, anti-aging, pretty and healthy.

Jerrie
    J Studios
    Jerrie, I think that spam post is too much unfair to you. You provide solid service to me and my family! Continue to deliver good service will do! I still have some remaining sessions with you before my wedding!

Comment

Further to my last post, we have investigated and already identified the user who posted scam/false post and we have this person contact details. The user is a male person.

I am here would like to address the feedback I have received.

We have checked that unless this person is a Cozycot Administrator, otherwise, it is impossible to trace IP address of the users as Cozycot protects user privacy. Unless this user is using hacking software to hack data on Cozycot which is a criminal offense of cyber crime here in Singapore and it is illegal.

The user pointed out that there are some posts with same IP address, to clear the doubt. I have to explain here, firstly J Studios protects customer privacy 100% as some customers may not want to get others people know their troubled face, but they are still very supportive and they want to write something and leave their comments on Cozycot as they have also found J Studios treads are there on Cozycot. Some customers become my very closed friends and they share something on Cozycot just right after the facial treatment while they are hanging around in my place for coffee or even bake cakes and cookies at my place during a private session. We become closed friends even they talk about their life and work stress. I understand that it is hard to be understood by people get used to commercial facial salon and people who is full of doubts, or even people who is the competitor.

For your information, we are using a feedback card to write comments of the facial service. Every customer can fill up a feedback card after the treatment and we will improve it per your feedback. Of course, we will show the feedback cards from our customers to share with the cotters here on the forum regularly. I wish that it can improve our transparency and gain trust from you. See the photos for customer reviews, we have more than 100 good reviews on hand!

We provide professional treatment and we are certified professional. Oxygen facial is our signature service, the effect it largely based on skin condition, if someone with serious skin problem, bare with me, it is impossible to make a magic just by one session. Even skin doctor cannot make you anything by one session. We use skincare products without preservative and chemical, compare to other salons, we do have large number of customer well treated by us and they are now just taking the basic oxygen facial for maintenance. I am the owner of the facial salon, does it make sense to treat customer badly and ruin my years of reputation and hard work?

I don’t know what is the intention behind for the scam post of untrue attacking. Lastly, I welcome this user to contact me directly using the phone or just walk in if we can resolve the concerns. I look forward to speaking with you.

Jerrie
      Last edited by Jerrie; 06-06-2016, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Thanks for all supporters of J Studios!

We have received lots of good reviews and recognition by many customers.

What are they like? I have summarized:

1. Relaxing Environment - we know that you are working very hard and stressful in your job, we provide a short getaway experience to let you relax for the treatment session.

2. Exclusive Privacy - we only serve female customers, we do not serve male or even husband of the couple. This is to make sure you have an exclusive privacy environment, especially for hair removal treatment.

3. Effective Treatment - We use machines to keep facial quality consistency, we well maintain our machines, for example, unlike commercial salon, their IPL light bulb flash thousand times a day and the light bulb is not effective due to high wear and tear, our machine has schedule service to replace light bulb and well maintained by professional engineer. I also heard from my customer, she told me that she went to a well known beauty salon for a $68 IPL underarm trial, but at the end the beautician just gave her 3 shots at each side of underarm. She told me that the advertisement mentioned unlimited shots, but the beautician explained to her unlimited shots depends on hair condition. That means you will never get unlimited shots per advertisement. Another customer also said previously she only got 7 shots at each side. At J Stuidos, for underarm hair removal, we make sure you have enough shots and advise you the treatment per your hair growth cycle to achieve maximum result.

4. Friendly personnel - Many of my customers become my friends, we regularly organize baking session, cooking, party, and outing.

5. Good skincare products - All our skincare products are carefully selected and tested by myself to ensure the products are effective enough for treatment.

6. No Gimmick and price transparent - We don't offer you $38 trial or even free trial just to attract customers and then charge for super high price for package.

7. Affordable treatment - All our treatment packages are affordable, for example, an oxygen facial package is less than $500. If you bring a friend along for two-to-go promotion, it even gives you additional one session.

I was disappointed by the previous spam post regarding J Studios.

I wish that you can continue to support J Studios and we can make it better and better!

Jerrie
        J Studios

Comment

Having acne is not a good experience at all! You afraid of taking photos, you feel stressful when looking at mirrors, your confidence level is low, people are questioning your face conditions.

"Typically my clients are professional ladies who have skin problems or care about skin anti-aging. I help them to re-gain confidence by my treatments and products. Eventually, the increased confidence helps them to excel in their jobs, their relationships, their lifestyle." Jerrie
          Stop using acne products by trial & error. We have the solution.

Join our Acne Facial Treatment and you can gain back confidence immediately.

Contact us now for instant recovery. Your life changing is just one step away!
          Text/Call at 91828565 for consultation and appointment now (ladies only).

Check out my website https://jstudios.com.sg for more details.

Comment

Thanks for your long time support! Due to a big group of customer support, J STUDIOS will be having an expansion soon in order to serve you better such as more treatment rooms, more time slots for your selection, extended business hours and 5 star hotel ambience.

Everything will be much better!

Yet we are keeping the same price!

Check with our website https://www.jstudios.com.sg to learn more!

Comment

Came to J Studios after reading some good comments here on Cozycot for their facial services. Although I was skeptical and despite the location being far for me, but I gave it a go. I was suffering from terrible acne and acne scars. Hence, I tried the oxygen & IPL for my face and the results were amazing. Nice ambiance, I felt very comfortable and relaxing, the therapists are friendly, honest and sincere with careful explanation regarding my skin condition and treatment suggestions. Very professional and not pushy, there was definitely no hard selling and it was enjoyable.

After one treatment, I could see improvement on my skin (less redness and brighten) and decided to sign a package, the package was not asking for 20 or 30 sessions like normal beauty salon outside, J Studios package only have 5 sessions that make it very affordable, Jerrie have mentioned that 5 sessions package is good for stage review and skin assessment at every 5 sessions to adjust the treatment method. Highly recommend this place to friends in future. Keep it up Jerrie! You have done good and professional job!

And Oh! Don’t forget to purchase their silk masks & ampoule because they are amazing.

Looking forward to every next appointment! Do give a try, you won’t regret!!! Love!

Comment

Originally posted by MickeynMinnie View Post
                Came to J Studios after reading some good comments here on Cozycot for their facial services. Although I was skeptical and despite the location being far for me, but I gave it a go. I was suffering from terrible acne and acne scars. Hence, I tried the oxygen & IPL for my face and the results were amazing. Nice ambiance, I felt very comfortable and relaxing, the therapists are friendly, honest and sincere with careful explanation regarding my skin condition and treatment suggestions. Very professional and not pushy, there was definitely no hard selling and it was enjoyable.

After one treatment, I could see improvement on my skin (less redness and brighten) and decided to sign a package, the package was not asking for 20 or 30 sessions like normal beauty salon outside, J Studios package only have 5 sessions that make it very affordable, Jerrie have mentioned that 5 sessions package is good for stage review and skin assessment at every 5 sessions to adjust the treatment method. Highly recommend this place to friends in future. Keep it up Jerrie! You have done good and professional job!

And Oh! Don’t forget to purchase their silk masks & ampoule because they are amazing.

Looking forward to every next appointment! Do give a try, you won’t regret!!! Love!

I also same to you, I watched some of the comments here some days ago and just curious to call up Jerrie for a discussion before deciding to go over to take a look and try. Based on some reviews here for oxygen facial, I went for a trial oxygen facial. Whatsapp Jerrie and checked with her my condition and details of the facial. Therefore, I more or less understood the process from this forum and mentioned by Jerrie on the message. Everything and pricing were clear on the message, so I made an appointment with her and went to her place during weekend. The place was good just same as what you mentioned on your post. Jerrie had an assistant too to help out. The oxygen facial was a good experience.

I just knew that she also have hair removal which is seldom mention here, maybe this post is for skincare, but I want to say is that I did the underarm IPL hair removal and I only did 6 sessions which Jerrie only provide 6 session package. After 6 sessions, my underarm hair problem was gone. It was amazing by just 6 sessions as outside salon usually needs you to sign up 10-20 sessions for underarm and charge high price. My hair removal just few hundred dollars only. I would say that it is value for money.

Previously I saw a post saying some bad comments on Jerrie, but I found that post was totally untrue and I got to say this place is professional, ethical, price reasonable, and most importantly the treatment is effective no matter it is a facial or hair removal. That post is just a scam post from a person who just want to attack someone.

I would say J Studios is meeting my expectation and price range, it is a good place to get along if you want a place for long term to take care your beauty needs!

Comment

Just to share my recent experience with J Studios. I was googling for recommendations for home base facials and I chanced upon J Studios in this thread. I was quite happy that it is quite close to my place. I am very skeptical of salons as they will hard-sell you into signing expensive packages or getting products. I was doubtful about J Studios as there was some hoo-ha that Jerrie might have registered multiple accounts to advertise for herself, the recent reviews were mainly by new registered users. Due to my acne problem which had left me with low confidence for a long time, I was determined to give J Studios a try. I am very thankful there is a slot even though I made appointment very last minute.

When I arrived at the place, the ambience is very good with soft background music. Jerrie explained and recommended which treatment would be suitable for my skin and I went ahead with her recommendations (oxyjet+IPL). When I walked into the treatment room, I was pretty impressed with the big machines which looked high-tech. Jerrie went on to explain that unlike traditional facial, she does not use hot/ cold steam even though she has the machine as this may further aggravate the skin, her "medical grade" machines is good enough. Unlike traditional facials that I went to, there was no massage using essential oil, hence there is no need to change out of your clothes. There was a cushion under your shin and it was very comfortable lying on the bed.

Jerrie first cleansed my face with a cleanser and an enzyme something which is use to soften the skin. After which she did simple extraction and followed with the oxyjet treatment. She handed me a tissue to wipe off excess water just in case but I didn't use it in the end. Jerrie is very patient, she will explain what she is going to do next eg when she over the nostrils, she ask me to breathe through my mouth. The oxyjet treatment is very comfortable and I felt that it was thorough instead of spraying through once. After which, her colleague Eve performed the IPL shots. Knowing that I kinda feared IPL, both Jerrie and Eve encouraged me and Jerrie held onto my hands. IPL pain factor: 2 or 3 out of 10, Eve did at least 2-3 times around the problem acne areas instead of once. After which Eve applied silk mask for about 10 minutes and the last step is hard mask which felt minty and cool.

Jerrie explained to me the 5sessions oxyjet+IPL package but I did not sign up in the end and they were fine with it. I noticed their package is 5 or 6 sessions which is quite reasonable IMO. I can't expect a miracle to happen overnight or see immediate results after 1 session. I can only say that my pimples look less red and angry. Hopefully I can have better skin soon.

Comment

Firstly, thank you so much for all of your support to J Studios. I was nice to have you with us from your first trial session and thank you for your support to give us review based on your experience. I really appreciate that you made a choice to give us a try. We hope your skin condition can be getting better and improving by now. We look forward to see you again in the next session!!

Jerrie
                    J Studios

Comment

Working...
                    X