Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you buy your beauty products from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you buy your beauty products from?

Hi everyone! Do you buy your beauty products from a place which has great deals? Let us know and share the news!

I get my stuff from everywhere actually!
    From brand stores like MAC to make up stores like Sephora to general personal stores like Watsons.

Comment

Mainly Body Shop & Faceshop

Most of the time I am buying my beauty stuffs in Body shop and face shop, especially my spot corrector, face cream, lotion etc. But my Hair products I am just buying in Fair price or watson. At Sasa sometimes I am buying my oil film and other stuffs that I am not buying regularly.

Comment

Nice haul Did you get their water_ex sleeping mask?

Comment

TBS, MAC, Watsons and sometimes I buy in Kiehls

Comment

I am buying my beauty products from online shopping stores . It is the better option and you can get it at affordable prices.

Comment

I buy mopstly online too because some cosmetics here are highly marked up. My favourites places are Nordstrom, Beauty.com and Amazon Sephora.

Comment

Originally posted by majacqueline View Post
                I buy mopstly online too because some cosmetics here are highly marked up. My favourites places are Nordstrom, Beauty.com and Amazon Sephora.
                hi majacqueline.. is the mark up price really high when buying here? I thought that online is more expensive because of the shipping fee and stuff..

Comment

orangeyjellybeany,

Well MUFE, Kiehls and most American makeup are cheaper. Yup there is shipping to contend with, I usually buy many products at one go to make shipping more cost efficient. I'm an online shopping addict!

Comment

orangeyjellybeany,

Well MUFE, Kiehls and most American makeup are cheaper. Yup there is shipping to contend with, I usually buy many products at one go to make shipping more cost efficient. I'm an online shopping addict!
                    Hi majacqueline,

Do you need to have a US credit card or address to purchase from these online shops?

Comment

orangeyjellybeany,

Ohh.. I get it. It is practical that way and you'll be able to buy stuff you couldn't find here. So, if I want to buy stuff online I should ask my friends to buy with me to save shipping cost right?

Comment

I usually buy my makeup product from Watson. For skincare product, I always buy from online (taiwan) like NARUKO brand.

Comment

Im quite into Korea Skincare so i tend to shop online and www.chapterq.com is one of my latest loot site!

Laneige Sleeping Pack & Holika Holika Egg Soap is a few of my favs !

Comment

Speaking of Korean, I usually buy in Etude House

Comment

sephora, watsons, sometimes in guardian

Comment

Working...
                              X