Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you buy your beauty products from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have much time to head out and shop so I get my stuff online. There are a few sites around that offer free shipping to Singapore:

strawberrynet.com - mainstream brands like Benefit, Dermalogica, etc.
    lookfantastic.com - takes a little longer to ship since they're in Europe but they also sell hairdryers,curlers and other electronics with the same plugs as sg!
    Qoo10.sg (formerly Gmarket) has a few nice offerings too, some with free shipping and some without - cheaper Korean cosmetics /skincare!

Comment

I second that, most of my purchases are done online, most of them specialize in a few brands so good to know a few more sites if you all can share

-strawberrynet, international shipping with loads of brands but not always the cheapest/fastest
      -Qoo10.sg (fka Gmarket) - u get sellers direct from korea sometimes and the Korean skincare are really cheap here!
      -feelbeautiful.com - specializes in a few brands
      -scarlet.com.sg - good range and speedy delivery
      -besbuy-world.com - where i usually get my travel sizes

Comment

online purchases

oops duplicated

Comment

Hi guys, do support me. Www.facebook.com/adeqdegil . I am selling authentic glutathione soap plus magic cream. This magic cream is so effective that mostly of my customers come back to me and ask for more of this product. Mainly it help those with black armpit, black neck, scars, pigmentation, blackhead and whiteshead. Man and woman can also use it. I have alot of satisfied customers. The effect show within a weeks. Even my husband colleagues is using this product. It a good price. And worth. Evencustomers comment to me it does help better than mary kay product. Help yourself to scroll my albums.
          Last edited by AdeqDegil; 15-11-2012, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Wow, haven't visited for quite a while and now there is a long list! Thumbs up!
            I usually buy from DFS for the Expensive stuff as they have good Travel size at cheaper prices, Watsons/Guardian for the over the shelf products

I also started buying from iherb.com for some of the USA stuff as I have discount as a member and if u are new, just use the codes
            JTM172 for $10 off $60 plus 5% discount, $5 off $40 plus free shipping for some orders!

I started buyg from there when i found that some prodcts esp. Organic stuff are much cheaper there even incl. freight charges!

Oh, I love to buy fr discount beuaty shops like Venus etc too heehee

Comment

www.facebook/TravelShopper

I usually get my beauty products from retail stores, esp during my last trip to Korea! i had a mega shopping spree there.

This dec 2012, i'll be going back to korea and helping people buy back facial products at about 20% cheaper that retail in SG. Doing this because i belong to the kind that only trust people to bring back products for me (i don't really like to ship my stuffs in), plus, certain products like Laneige and Odbo are quite expensive here.

You can visit www.facebook/TravelShopper for more details and do like the page to receive updates on the products i'll be bring back! You can PM me if you are looking for something in particular :D

Here are some brands in Korea btw:

- The Odbo
              - Laneige
              - Skin Food
              - The FaceShop
              - Etude House
              - Innisfree
              - Nature Republic
              - Holika Holika
              - Skin79
              - Bahviphat
              - Tony Moly
              - Missha
              - Lush

Comment

From Olx. I love online shopping

Comment

Sally's!!! Best beauty shop ever!

Comment

iherb.com!!

Comment

Hada Labo! Laneige!

Comment

I like to browse at Sephora but the mark up is ridiculous, so I end up buying online like iherb, feelunique, lookfantastic and asos because they offer free or cheap shipping.

In retail shops I usually buy from Watsons. Love that they always have promos

Comment

I buy mine at departmental stores like isetan. All the brands are there, you can just walk around and find what you want! Some times i buy mine from watsons too! (:

Comment

Originally posted by xoxococo View Post
                            iherb.com!!
                            Iherb

Comment

This website is having up to 50% off selected items. All made in Japan skin care products.

Promotions

Comment

Either from Tangs, or online websites. Some websites are selling the same products and its cheaper.

Comment

Working...
                                X