No announcement yet.

Depilatory Creams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dislike depilatory cream as it stinks!!! n my skin will feel tender after that.

try waxing!! i think it's clean n good but a bit painful. but then again, i think u will get use to it after a while. rem to go to a good person who waxes or she'll take a long time n it'll hurt even more.

Comment

Ooh this sounds good... does it last only for 1 application? I use the epilator now and it hurtttts!!!

Comment

okay,mine lasted 1 and a half weeks or so...using the "bladeless shaver"

Comment

Wow, so it's really worth a try huh!

Comment

I didn't have as good an experience with the Veet Bladeless Shaver, though I'd say it is a good product. No pain, fast and its convenient.

The reason why it didn't work as well on me was cos I was in a hurry, so I was trying to do both legs together. It ended up being that I didn't keep track of the time I left the cream on so not all the hair came off smoothly afterwards. It left me with a very prickly feeling afterwards cos the remaning hairs are disgustingly curly.

But as long as you choose a day when you have all the time to do it slowly and carefully, it should turn out perfectly fine. and well it really does leave you with very smooth legs.

Comment

What other brand of hair removal cream is good besides Veet?? I saw the beauty formula brand selling at watsons, its only below $10 and also a purple-blusih packaging one at guardian.Anyone tired these before?

Comment

veet hair remover

any 1 hav try veet hair remover b4..any feedback on it?

Comment

Me!
                  I use the spray on one. Forgot the name of it.
                  Has anyone tried the veet wax? Its the roll-on one.

Comment

I used it before but somehow when u try to remove it, the hair doesnt really come off that easily for me.

Comment

oh hey, i use veet too but mine's the cream kind, you know, oyu paply the cram on yr skin & wait for like 3 minutes before using the bladeless shaver to shave it off? it was in the commercials quite some time ago i think. its good cos it removes practically all the hair but its quite messy so you'd have to do it in the shower. yup.

Comment

i used the one with the gel, i feel the hair growth is almost the same as a razor...i prefer Sally Hansen's ..its better but alittle messy

Comment

I'm using the cream one too. Find the spray one to be messier and less effective on me,

But i only leave it on for a very short while - like 5 mins. Once i leave it on for too long and it burnt my skin.

But I am kinda paranoid when using this in the shower. I will double wash my hands after using before i start washing my hair because I'm scared that any residue wil get onto my scalp and cause hair loss.

Comment

you guys ever tried waxing?

Comment

jadedlove, there's a thread on waxing here. you might want to check it out

Comment

Working...
                              X