X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suqqu cosmetic

Hi guys,
    have any of you tried suqqu?
    I bought their large eyeshadow brush. It's very pricey but the quality is very good.
    have any of you tried their make up / skincare product? i heard their foundation is good but have never tried it yet.

You might like to do a search. =)
    http://forums.cozycot.com/cosmetics/...ml#post1976836

Comment

@dovespaniel
      thank you! i didn't know that there's a suqqu thread
      i've read all of them and yeah their products are good but v expensive
      have u tried any of them before?

Comment

Yes they are pricey indeed as suqqu target audience is working adults, who majorly are able to afford them. Colors are super wearable = suitable for office working class.

I've had the creamy makeup base, and the dual concealer sticks. The base is fantastic. Gives such nice glide and glowy skin with foundation on. The concealer sticks (a white and a skin tone) work well on a lazy day. But it doesn't give me enough coverage (have blemishes). I find they are only good for gals with generally good skin.

I actually totally forgot to check out its counter when I was at bkk 2 months ago. I only remembered to rush for NARS! I would have bought some eyeshadow quads if I had remembered.

Comment

I love their blush!!! i have 03 Hinageshi and even though it set me back by $80, i think it's worth every cent! (cause i'm a blush addict, that's why... >.<)

it gives a really soft, natural and airbrushed finish, doesn't accentuate your pores, and neither does it feel chalky. the highlighter side brings a soft and subtle glow to the cheeks, and you can even use it over the blush colour to further soften the colour on the cheeks!

the brush that comes together with the blush is very soft and picks up the powder very well. unlike many other blushes, the powder doesn't fly all over when I swipe the brush across it.

my favourite powder blush ever! all my MAC/ NARS/ Chanel cannot be compared to this one! i think the only one that gives a just as natural finish (with longevity) is Becca lip and cheek creme + Bobbi Brown pot rouge, but those are of a different medium! cle de peau blushers should be just as good, but i'm going to save up and buy that another time as i've way too many blushers already.

Comment

I only have the loose powder and the liquid brow pen, but I adore both - excellent, excellent products. Both HG's. Can't wait to try more from them.

Comment

Hi @livica
              yes i heard their loose powder is exceptionally good.

@yuande
              I haven't heard much about the blusher, but would love to try

Comment

LIMITED EDITION SUQQU HOLIDAY 2011 MAKEUP KIT A OR B

(EYESHADOW QUAD & EYE CREAM & REMOVER)

1 set each, BNIB

Sold out everywhere!

For more details, check out the swatches in the links below:

Rouge Deluxe: Suqqu Holiday 2011

Holiday 2011 Makeup Review: SUQQU 2011 Christmas Makeup Kit B

Selling at $184 for each kit, meet-ups possible

Comment

LIMITED EDITION SUQQU HOLIDAY 2011 MAKEUP KIT A OR B

(EYESHADOW QUAD & EYE CREAM & REMOVER)

1 set each, BNIB

Sold out everywhere!

For more details, check out the swatches in the links below:

Rouge Deluxe: Suqqu Holiday 2011

Holiday 2011 Makeup Review: SUQQU 2011 Christmas Makeup Kit B

Selling at $184 for each kit, meet-ups possible

Comment

I never tried and heard about this 'suqqu cosmetics'. Thanks for letting me know about it.

Comment

I recently got my hands on the Christmas set, a really nice friend offered to get it for me in Japan. Suqqu palettes are amazing! The ye shadows almost feels creamy to the touch. The pigmentation is great too!

Comment

Working...
                      X