Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remedy for Yellowish Nails

Hi,
    I have this friend and it has been her problem for about a year. Its about her yellowish nails in the feet.
    I really want to help her. What should we do in order to bring back the real color of her nails.
    Thanks

Your help will be much appreciated.

Keep the nail polish off for at least a few day. Soak your fingers in peroxide. At night put on a lotion or oil for the nails. Polish is not letting air to the nails

Balding hair
    Last edited by CCShell; 17-10-2011, 07:37 PM. Reason: Advertising and referral links are not allowed.

Comment

It's best to avoid putting nail polish for a week or two.. nail polish stains the nail that's why it turns yellow.. She can apply undiluted lemon to clear out the yellowish stain.. the acid from the lemon will help to remove the stain

Comment

Originally posted by orangeyjellybeany View Post
        It's best to avoid putting nail polish for a week or two.. nail polish stains the nail that's why it turns yellow.. She can apply undiluted lemon to clear out the yellowish stain.. the acid from the lemon will help to remove the stain
        really? i never heard of using lemon like that! I also experienced having yellowish nails because of nail polish. I just avoided my love for pretty nails for some days and it's ok.

Comment

I was also facing the same problem with my nails. Thanks for the advice and suggestions.

Comment

Working...
          X