Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey vernis, your url links are cool !

Comment

I use orange stick for crystals. I find it easier. just dap a bit of top coat with the orange stick and it's able to pick up the crystals. have to be careful though, not to pick more than one crystal at one time.

Comment

so sad, i myself have yet to try any designs found on these sites, too busy. only did simple flowers & fruits. heee.... main worry is that houseworking will destroy the stones. Will try the Hawaiian flowers these few days, after getting a good brush.

Oops! can art brush from normal art shops do? i think so but have to use varnish to clean, will the bristles be corroded??

I just got a tweezer from Daiso, perhaps try to get brush the next trip. Most beauty shops don't sell nailart brush & i am not willing to pay for pro ones from nailart shop.

Comment

thanks vernis,
          the link is wonderful and insightful.. however a little too professional for my shaky hands.. haha...

Comment

Practice makes perfect (or at least close to that)

I am quite stable with my left hand comes to painting. many mountain turtles at my office are impressed coz they never see the real flowery world out there.

Comment

I'm not very good at freelance hand painting either, the most I can do is polka dots so I usually use nail stickers instead. My latest DIY pedicure:

The dots aren't very well done though.

Comment

the 1st link is so NICE!! i love flowery designs!! wonder if i print this out will my manicurist be able to paint it tt nice or nt? hmmmm.....

Comment

vonvonne your nails look so sweet! i think my tummy is too huge for me to bend over to my toes to do the toes one by one... haha....

p/s i thing your toes are very cute! especially the last toe....

Comment

Lil_Piggie you're so funny! When I do my nails I also have to contort myself a bit and I do get cramps when I bend over them to do nail art for a long time.

Comment

OT - Our Miss Lil_Piggie is a :preggie

Comment

Oops.

Lil_Piggie, if you're pregnant, I think it's advisable not to apply nail polish 'cos after all it has chemicals and they may be harmful to the baby.

Comment

i am v interested in nail art & have learnt basic nail art painting before...but no cert one... :deal:

often do fancy designs my own nails...
                          colleagues all thought i did at salon...and have ask me to do for them during lunch hour! but i have not accept their requests...hehe...

actually have the thought of doing freelance...but i am bit inconfident to take 'orders' now...cos i only know the basics...

Comment

try these site if you all interested in simple jap designs.. it's in japanese though but there would be pictures guiding you step by step. you can try using babelfish to translate but honestly the english results doesn't make sense.

http://www.trinket.jp/modules/xcgal/index.php?cat=8
                            http://page.freett.com/pikarinko/index.htm - warning, lots of pop up
                            http://ranran-nail.cool.ne.jp/tennen.htm - you can randomly click on any gibberish links to see different galleries.

this site is based in HK (if i'm not wrong):http://www.ishi-nail.com

i wanted to buy some of the nail rhinestones/glitter/stickers used in some of the sites. seems *** sg doesn't sell. if i order from there do you all think they'll ship internationally? i converted the price in yen to sgd, not cheap... think it's worth it?

btw anyone knows where to buy nail art brushes?? Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by vernis
                              OT - Our Miss Lil_Piggie is a :preggie
                              ok it's been sometime since i came into this thread hence it took me so long to see this! :Doh:

no i am not pregnant! unfortunately i have a buldge cos of too much supper...

Comment

I am who own the site ' http://www.trinket.jp/' and I very pleased your appreciate toward my site.
                                I hope very one in the whole wordl love my site.
                                It takes very long time if translation is wanted...... I will.
                                And I am always looking for fantastic nail products and i wish many announce from all over the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X