No announcement yet.

Touching up your makeup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i usually blot my face and powder my nose or anywhere that looks in need of some powder.. i seldom touch up on blusher, on most days my blusher becames redder as the hours passed. i touch up my lips with my blistex lip tone, which is a lip blam with spf 15 and a hint of lip color. i don't often bring my lip gloss out, because sometimes they leak!!

Comment

I am so lazy! i don't touch up at all. Normally i am so busy with work that i will just forget to touch up.

Comment

Usually i'll jjust dab off excess oil from my face... and maybe put lipgloss. I don't think there's a need to re-apply foundation or blusher during the day.

Comment

i usually blot my face and apply lip balm, for the rest of the m/u i don't do touch up.

Comment

i usually blot my face and touch up with l/p if im partying.. if not, i seldom do touchups except if my blusher has faded or my eyeliner had smudged.

Comment

i'll blot and apply lip balm and gloss(or lipstick depending on mood). The rest won't touch up unless is a glam wedding dinner or some function.

Comment

I'll just touch up foundation around the t-zone and reapply lipstick/gloss. If i was wearing a lighter shade of blush and have been out for over 12 hours, i sometimes touch that up too.

Comment

i'll touch up foundation as well
                  sometimes i'm just to lazy to reapply lipstick/gloss cos it wears off so quickly ( cos it's yummy)

Comment

i only reapply my lippies. find it v troublesome 2 bring out my pouch esp when my bag is full of my kids stuffs!!!

Comment

I used to touch up like 3-4 times (not kidding)
                      Nowadays i only do max 2xs.

Don't know is MAC blushes fade easier or it was because of my oily skin. (I only own MAC blushes and one Nars. haha) It usually fades by the end of the day for me but I don't overdose it when i first apply it too.. so maybe thats the reason..

Comment

i usually touch up after i come back from lunch time.
                        Blot face, then apply pressed powder, lipstick/gloss.

usually dun touch up blusher unless its some function.

Comment

Heya what blusher are you using? When you said redder, do you mean brighter or ...??

Comment

Originally posted by toxik View Post
                            I used to touch up like 3-4 times (not kidding)
                            Nowadays i only do max 2xs.

Don't know is MAC blushes fade easier or it was because of my oily skin. (I only own MAC blushes and one Nars. haha) It usually fades by the end of the day for me but I don't overdose it when i first apply it too.. so maybe thats the reason..
                            abit OT but toxik, do you think NARS has better staying powder than MAC? what about color payoff? am thinking of getting the raved about orgasm blusher

Comment

i blot and touch up some powder and lipgloss.

Comment

I touch up using my MAC Blot Loose Powder Compact & my MAC Sweetness LG only.

Comment

Working...
                                X