No announcement yet.

What skin care lotion is best for skin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SaraShantelle's whitening night/day serum are very good!! you might want to try it out

Sara Shantelle - Official Homepage - SkinCare HairCare BodyCare

Comment

Cetaphil ultra hydrating lotion hydrates very dry skin. I like it very much.

Comment

Kiehl's is still the best

Comment

I'm only using the natural, organic anti-aging product (MARVEL) to protect my skin.
          I'm also the oily, acne skin.
          The product is certified by scientist and doctor.
          The price is reasonable and affordable.

For product info.
          https://www.facebook.com/MrPRINCE.MsPRINCESS

Comment

Vaseline Spray on Body Lotion works best for me. It's very convenient, it dries fast and it works. Perfect for people who lives in a hurry. Just spray it on and off you go.

Comment

Vaseline healthy white body lotion smooth and moisture the skin, bought the 3rd bottle couple of weeks back.

Comment

I love crabtree verbena lavender hand cream, very relaxing scent and moisturising .

Comment

My legs and hands are always so dry, nivea, vaseline, loccitane, and crabtree work quite well on me. The skin is properly hydrated, smoother too.

Comment

I use this from the Body Shop. I have found anthing else that keeps my skin moisturised for so long.

It can be a bit spenny ...
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	blueberry-body-butter_l.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	3608339

But you can get voucher on this site which help.

It has, however, put me off blueberry pancakes... I feel a little like I am munching on my own flesh.
                    Last edited by Le Sommeil Facile; 02-04-2014, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Try aveda stress fix body creme, it smells good and it works well for dry skin. It doesn't leave any sticky residue, as it contains lavender extract, at night I will apply this on my body, inhale deeply so as to prevent insomnia and anxiety.

Comment

What skin care lotion is best for skin?

jojoba oil! i swear by it. you can get it at nature's farm or the skin pharmacy (about $45 for 100ml). go google jojoba oil, it's more than just a body moisturizer, i use it to remove my makeup too 100% organic! Hehe.

i have oily skin but it doesn't break me out or make my face any more oily.

Comment

Clarisonic SPREE (ending 12 June 2014), do take a look!

**Recommended by 女人我最大, use Clarisonic brush to wash your face..
                          **6x the cleansing power! Effective on acne and pimple-prone skin!
                          Last edited by onwards007; 05-06-2014, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Did not try yet O.O

cary nc personal trainer
                            Last edited by joliab; 10-06-2014, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Blueberry body butter I bought this yesterday.So far so awesome!!!! This is the first lotion/cream that I found that really works. I can tell when I forget to use it because my cuticles will get dry and bother me. My skin remains soft and it helps heal any dryness and skin cracks after working in the yard and house.

Comment

St Ives collagen elastin is good, worth buying. Soft and smooth, it gives the skin a nice glow too.

Comment

Working...
                                X