No announcement yet.

Garnier Skincare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a.. don't know l.a.y. on the box of the essence, its said to be for combi to oily skin, but for the gel cream i couldn't find what skin type it is for...

Comment

• i just saw it today on watsons that's why i was a bit confused....i supposed they mean the essence is the moisturiser for oily and combi skin and the gel cream for normal to dry skin? But i was like a bit confused with the essence thing.

Comment

• yeah i think the essence is for combi to oily skin while the the cream is for normal to dry skin. saw that at watson's quite some time ago...

Comment

• Pure A facial scrub was good for me, but I'm on the lookout for something better

Unfortunately, when I used the whitening moisturizer (the one with yellow packaging) I broke out in pimples horribly I became a lot more oily (have combi skin) and I switched to Skin Food Peach Sake moisturizer to heal the acne and minimize oil. So far it's been a lot better and my acne's cleared up.

Comment

• seems like the light moisturiser is a breakout prone product!

Comment

• i use the essence then top it of with the gel-cream and it worked fine for me...

Comment

• Originally posted by raspy View Post
                i use the essence then top it of with the gel-cream and it worked fine for me...
                Yeah me too! The essence is not too oily for me and i use both essence and cream together sometimes. Smells great with apple extract. But sadly the essence contains alcohol denat as 3rd product. Not sure about cream though.

Comment

• the cream also got alcohol.

Comment

• raspy: the product you type out has alcohol, silicone and fragrance. might not be suitable for sensitive, acne prone skin. >_<

Comment

• I'm using the Whitening Moisturising Lotion SPF 30. so far so good. managed to whiten as well.

as for the garnier roll on, I haven't seen it in stores. weird.

Comment

• they aren't really placed with the garnier range, but i saw it everywhere! Even at the counters of watsons.

Comment

• I tried the Garnier roll on the back of my hand the other day, feels so cooling and soothing. Anyone tried it?

Comment

• Those of you interested in the Garnier roll on can read the All about Eye Care, Eye cream thread. I wrote a few posts about the Garnier roll on.

IMO its not some miracle product. So far, even if there's results, there's nothing remarkable.

I saw the roll on being placed with Garnier products at one outlet,
                            another is somewhere near the skincare products in a container that you can draw out from.

Oh i almost bought the Aqua Defense gel-cream for combi/oily skin! Seems like it is alcohol ladden and not too cool for my sensitive skin yah? Was hoping it'll give me the nice cooling, well rested effect. Something similar to Laniege Sleeping Pack? Never tried Laniege but have heard raves for it.. was hoping that this Garnier one will give similar effects..

Comment

• garnier moisturising gel cream kinda reminds me of loreal moisturising gel cream and biotherm aquasource. In cream gel form but for hydration, alas, they are all packed with alcohol.

It's a moisturiser whereas laneige water sleep pack plus is a sleeping mask. The latter is definitely more concentrated than the former.

Comment

• eucerin gel-cream hydro-balance has no alcohol. i'm using it currently. its texture is somewhat similar to loreal's hydrafresh but a little thicker i think.
                                i was thinking of getting aqua defense essence to sub it (since it was featured on nrwzd) but well... nah. i dont 'need' all that alcohol.
                                i've got sensitive and oily acne-prone skin btw

Comment

Working...
                                X