No announcement yet.

Lesson on How to De-Pot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From previous threads, it states that you can get them from Popular Bookstores.
    Perhaps Art craft shops do sell as well?

Originally posted by ohmy
    where can i find magnetic sheets and how much are they?

Comment

i went to orchard's popular but only saw magnet strips... didn't see the sheets.
      sighz... maybe will check it out at spotlight

btw, has anyone depotted red earth e/s b4??
      Last edited by ohmy; 05-06-2005, 11:02 PM.

Comment

No. but i'm thinking of depotting my TFS e/s real soon. so as to save space...hehehe

i went to orchard's popular but only saw magnet strips... didn't see the sheets.

btw, has anyone depotted red earth e/s b4??

Comment

I just depotted my mac eye shadows using the method at spectra.net. It was such a breeze and so fun!!! I just need more empty 4-pan palettes!! I only depot four pans and i cant wait to do it agian!!! I really hope the empty pans will be available in sin....

Comment

ohmy .. i couldn't find it so I asked the sales assistant. it's an A4 size sheet .. but I think the price for them would be cheaper at the neighbourhood branch than town. can't remember exactly but i think it's around $4 - $5++ HTH!

hey but i heard the newer palettes are magnetised .. hope it really is hehhehe .. will update again once i get some new ones.

Comment

Kestrel dearie, the MAC palettes i bought are not magnetised... so sorry They only have the normal ones. I nearly couldn't buy them as the SA won't let me buy

Comment

oh wendy .. no problem i still have alot of magnet left heh. but why didn't the SA let you buy it? weird ...

Comment

Haha... because one person can only buy up to 3 at most. That's their policy :roll: I told her i need more than 3 because i buying for myself and my friend *blink at you*. She said no one can own so many MAC e/s and i told her who says no one, i do! Can you imagine her face? I mean how often do we go HK? What's wrong with buying more and stocking up, don't they want to earn? She called her manager and finally i had my way

Comment

Try Art Friends @ Bras Basah Complex. I bought magnet sheet there before.

Comment

thanks kestrel...
                      got my magnet sheet today at popular for $4.75!!

Comment

wendy .. which store was that? i feel like going down to harass them when i need to go to my hk office later this year .. hahhahaha .. but thanks dearie let me buy you a coffee or something soon yar?

Comment

It's the Sogo Causeway Bay one.

Comment

i'll go there and pple hahahhaaa

Comment

I'm thinking of depotting TFS e/s which is rectangle in shape..
                              Any good ideas of containers to be used as palettes?
                              CD covers don't look so pretty and where can i get individual sold thick CD covers? The Singles one sold in Daiso for eg, seem to think to take in a e/s.

Comment

A prettier option would be floppy disk holders. I am using those from Sim Lim; comes in pink, green, white etc. It's the kind that can hold 2 diskettes and cost only $1 each. I bought extras, so PM me if you want any

Comment

Working...
                                X