X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yuande
    replied
    Originally posted by scarlet135
    Is it including normal postage to our house as well?

i joined spree recently to order...

$38 is including normal postage, handling fee, shipping fee.. 1 time payment..
    Ya it was inclusive of normal postage as well. Or maybe it was $38, can't really remember. Yes she opened the spree again. Mine got lost in the post so I don't wanna order again. Damn sad 'cos it's $30+ and I couldn't justify paying for registered post for such a small item, so there went my item. =.= ordering from a taiwan beauty secret spree and it's even cheaper, and best of all, meet-up available at jurong east where I live! haha.

Leave a comment:

• narusegawa
    replied
    Originally posted by woofwoof View Post
    there should be one at BHG, if i am not wrong.
    Thanks went ther last week

Leave a comment:

• woofwoof
    replied
    Originally posted by narusegawa View Post
    i cant find talika counter
    is it been draw?
    there should be one at BHG, if i am not wrong.

Leave a comment:

• narusegawa
    replied
    i cant find talika counter
    is it been draw?

Leave a comment:

• cuiping
    replied
    i got mine from a spree online a couple of days ago, for $36.50(10ml).
    dint know it was such a steal until i saw this forum.
    it doesnt stink the eye even a bit, not like some that i have tried.

not so sure about the effects yet but i heard all the raves about it and many ppl going back for new tubes. i guess need to use it constantly, esp for ppl who apply mascara, the lashes will need more norishment to grow well. (:

Leave a comment:

• shootingstar18
    replied
    just wondering will the effects will stop/backfire after you stop using talika?

Leave a comment:

• rhoi
    replied
    Yes it does. I am into my 2nd bottle, I rub my eyes alot. I can really see visible lengthening of the lashes and new growth coming out of both upper and lower eye lashes.

Leave a comment:

• yuande
    replied
    Hey, there's currently a spree going on for the 10ml one at only $36.50 inclusive of overseas shipping! I'm so tempted to try it! Does it produce visible results?? =D

Leave a comment:

• rhoi
    replied
    Any where I could get on Malaysia KL?
    And ***** cheaper there

Leave a comment:

• magrit
    replied
    yes, lipocils is used to lengthen and more of strengthen ur lashes so they will be stronger n abit darker....

its retailing for 69.90 at metro, bhg and sephora. HTHs.

Leave a comment:

• xiaojoey
    replied
    shootingstar18: may i know where are you getting it from? I'm keen to get one too! 4.2ml sounds good for trying out.. haha.. thanks!

Leave a comment:

• shootingstar18
    replied
    hi girls, to lengthen eyelashes, is it right to use talika lipocils eyelash gel compared to other of talika's products? im kinda confused.

anyway, im about to purchase the eyelash gel 4.2ml from online selling at low price of $24, wonder if it's authentic? also, is 4.2ml better or 10ml?

TIA babes!

Leave a comment:

• MMaxime
    replied
    Hey I just got a tube of Talika Lipocils from the Holy Grail party but it was an impulse buy. Please pm me if you want to take it off me! I bought it at $68 just today.

Leave a comment:

• gold
    replied
    Talika is available at metro paragon.Retailing at $68.I think there is some promotion going on.

Leave a comment:

• lez
    replied
    Mavala don't work for me too. I have tried that few years back, recommended by my friend.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X