Proudia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bee
    But now, really contemplating whether to get it. Haru, there will be 30% discount for this right??
    Yup, there is. Prices are in the Japan Cosmetics prices thread.

Comment

Yes, I saw that after I post!! Thanks, shall try the sample again next few days before I decide again. Are you still using this as well??

Comment

No, I'm not. I still have a few samples of it, both the powder and liquid versions but I'm working hard on finishing up my full-size Raycious powder foundation. I've been using it everyday but only made a small dent so far after a few weeks. Have to ban myself from buying more foundations as I have about 10 lying around, including some very expensive brands. Would be a waste to let them go bad just sitting around. The Proudia powder foundation worked very well on me too. I regretted not getting it instead of the Raycious one.

Comment

u girls are really buying up all the cosmetics brands in Japan!

what's next?

Comment

I cant find the magazine in Bugis Kino today

Comment

try liang court?its more deserted there

Comment

Iris, is this the one you were mentioning?

Comment

Yes, that's the new powder foundation, just released in march. The cover of the case is shimmery and much nicer than it looks in the picture.

Comment

Yum Yum!

Comment

Help Appreciated

Need help girls...

Bought a copy of Voce magazine then and like u gals mentioned, it came with the Proudia sample.

Today is my second day of use and I must comment I really like this. I have rather oily Tzone and I usually do touchup at the end of the day when I use MAC Studiofix which I have been using faithfully for the last 5 years. With Proudia, I didn't.

I need to check with u gals if the sample that came with the magazine is the same as this ?

What shade is this? OC 20 or BO 20? This one seems to match my skintone. Have attached a picture so that you gals can see it clearly.

Love this!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by raebelasian; 05-04-2007, 03:47 PM.

Comment

That is OC20 (Ochre 20).

Comment

Thank you, Haru!

Comment

Haru, is Proudia a drugstore brand or available in dept stores?

Comment

It is available in both drugstores and department stores in Japan. In dept stores, it can be found at the Shiseido counters. But there is no discount at the dept store counters whereas it is very common to find the big drugstore chains to discount Proudia by 20%-30%. I would say it is a mid-end brand, not as expensive as Cle de Peau but more expensive than Kate/Fasio/Majolica Majorca. Other brands in the same price range as Proudia are Revue (by Kanebo) and Esprique by Kose.

Comment

U r an angel

Comment

Working...
                                X