Brushes & Combs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reviving this thread a little.

I?m looking for a hair brush for use when I?m blow drying. Am deciding between:

A boar bristle round brush

A ceramic round brush

any opinions on the above type of brushes?
    Understand a boar bristle brush is good for the hair? But the densely packed bristles look kinda scary , and I have very fine hair.

Comment

• Originally posted by APE View Post
      Who wishes to purchase Mason Pearson combs and brushes thru beautysak.com

Mason Pearson makes the best brushes and combs in the world.

www.masonpearson.com

I want to buy a brush and comb, anybody wanna share just let me know. I see how can we ship it back here.

Thanks.
      hey girl,
      what is the price range for the hair brush? I am interested to get one...

Comment

• I chose brush and comb, but in all honesty I mainly use my wide-toothed comb. Every once in a while (especially before I wash my hair) I'll use the brush. It feels good and helps get out the shed hairs a little better than regular combing. I try not to do it too often though.

Comment

• I chose brush and comb, but in all honesty I mainly use my wide-toothed comb. Every once in a while (especially before I wash my hair) I'll use the brush. It feels good and helps get out the shed hairs a little better than regular combing. I try not to do it too often though.

Comment

• I got long hair, so I use my comb to detangle my long hair. then when it is dry, I use brush so the natural oil can be distribute to the emd part of the hair lo..

Comment

• Originally posted by hula_girl View Post
              i would use a wide tooth comb too. the only time i use a brush is when i blow dry my hair with a round brush.

safest to use a comb especially when your hair is wet
              I didn't know that. I learned something new. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X