No announcement yet.

Neo-Medrol Acne Lotion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

girls use this with caution. ie don't slather a whole lot on your face, just spot-apply, because this contains the steriod, methylprednisoloneacetate, which can cause skin thinning with prolonged usage.

it also contains neomycin, an antibiotic. prolonged use can cause resistant strains of bacteria and it is toxic in huge amounts. ( dont have to worry about topical amounts though)

Comment

This lotion is sold out at Maple clinic. Anyone noes if other clinics are carrying the stock?

Comment

I wanted to purchase this lotion too. I heard it has been discontinued but is there still any stocks available or where I can get it?

Comment

Maple clinics at hereen and tampines are still selling the lotion in trial size.

Comment

is it better than clindoxyl gel? Has anyone used both before?

Comment

ClearPores Acne Treatment - http://www.clearpores.com Just wanted to write and say that I'm VERY satisfied with my purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by White_07 View Post
                I wanted to purchase this lotion too. I heard it has been discontinued but is there still any stocks available or where I can get it?
                Can I know where Neo Medrol is available besides Maple? Thanks.

Comment

Hi, pfzier has stopped manufacturing this product and apparently on in Canada can be found however can only be purchased with prescription. I'm also a very devoted user of this as this is really good and effective for red bumps/acne without head! I have managed to get from ebay, some UK seller however most of them are old stocks that is going to be expired by 2014.. I'm also quite interested to know how Maple clinic can still get their stock...

Comment

Working...
                  X