No announcement yet.

Hollywood Nails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That time i do both pedi and mani.. around 2 hrs....

Comment

how much do they charge for french mani? anyone happen to have their contact number?

Comment

Contact Number: 6336 1838

Comment

i went there one fri. not many people though.
          charges are:
          mani - $22
          pedi - $33
          ex mani - $10
          ex pedi - $13

the staff who attended to me was very friendly. talk to me most of the time. comfy & cozy place with a nice big chair. haha~ i like the privacy i have there.

Comment

heee.. just make an appt for myself for express mani.. cant make up my mind whether to go for just an express mani or pedi as well? :roll:

Comment

Actually wats express manicure and pedicure different from normal kind of manicure and pedicure?

Sorry ah, i sua ku... Never pamper myself to such stuff before

Comment

Hi there!

Please refrain from the use of SMS short-forms, non-standard spelling, and Singlish expressions in your posts. CozyCot is a place where people from all over the world meet and share information. It makes for easy understanding for everyone by typing out your words properly, for example, 'just' and 'friends' instead of "j u z" and "frens"respectively. This has been outlined in our Bulletin Forum Rules #5. Please edit your post accordingly.

Thank you for understanding.

Your friendly neighbourhood moderator

Comment

yea, i want to know what's the difference too..can anyone help?

Comment

Originally posted by silence
                    Actually wats express manicure and pedicure different from normal kind of manicure and pedicure?

Sorry ah, i sua ku... Never pamper myself to such stuff before

Hi,

Express manicure & pedicure just involves filing your nails and applying colour whereas the classic ones include stuff such as massage, scrubbing, filing, buffing, trimming of the cuticles and the painting of the nails. It is a more thorough cleaning process, would be good once in a while hee. Hope that helps....

Comment

I did express pedicure at Hollywood Nails today and am very pleased with what I got for $13. Peace (gal's name) filed my nails down a little, although I told her it's not necessary since I just did my full pedicure last week. Her application skin is smooth and she's rather skillful, even at rescue work! A small piece of particle flew out of nowhere and landed on my freshly painted toe and she managed to remove it and dab the little dent with nail polish remover before topping up the area with a thin layer of polish again. Finish is still as good and fresh!

They're having a promo now, full manicure + pedicure is only $45 right now.

By the way, I love the big cushy chairs too! Feels so luxurious to just sink into the chair while your feet is being taken care of!

Comment

shazzerlyn, any idea when will the promotion end?

Comment

not very sure, perhaps end of september. can call them to check if you're interested, contact no. is on page 1

Comment

Hi,

If i am not wrong, the $45 promo, is for certain timing only... i think is upto 4pm. pls do take note. : )

Comment

thanks BubblyPink, no problem! i shall call them before going down!

Comment

just went to do my manicure
                                went to do Acrylic nails
                                wao very ex sia spend almost 3 hrs and cost around 170+
                                what i want to ask you all is that how do you all put on contact lens and taking it out.
                                As i spend quite some time taking my contact lens out.

and can i remove the nails art on it and apply normal nail colors

Comment

Working...
                                X