No announcement yet.

Hollywood Nails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am also very interested to know how to take out contacts lens with acrylic nails?? putting on still managable but removing it is simply impossible for me! Please advise.

Comment

HollyWood Nails @Bugis

Done my nails there 2wks ago..
      Their Boss Jo is like so pretty man.. had 2 kids which i guess some ladies *** dare to believe her..
      Was served *** hot tea and a pack of biscuits. Pretty Cool area! Nice ambience....
      nw having promo mani + pedi cure @ $45/-
      Exp Pedi= $13 (if i didn't rem wrongly)
      Exp mani= $10( " )

Full Pedi which i did was $33..

Comment

Hollywood Nails*New branch*

Hi, all

Today i just walk past Dohby Xchange. HOLLYWOOD NAILS is there. there are having a promotion, whitening spa mani & pedi @ $60 (u.p $120), wow giving a 50% discount... i think is their new shop opening ba. they seemed to increased their prices... any way their shop is very, very nice, so posh and class, i think will melt inside...hahahahaha, i think i should go n try it out first...

cuttiepie

Comment

Originally posted by cuttiepie
          Hi, all

Today i just walk past Dohby Xchange. HOLLYWOOD NAILS is there. there are having a promotion, whitening spa mani & pedi @ $60 (u.p $120), wow giving a 50% discount... i think is their new shop opening ba. they seemed to increased their prices... any way their shop is very, very nice, so posh and class, i think will melt inside...hahahahaha, i think i should go n try it out first...

cuttiepie
          spa mani + pedi? that sounds good.
          contact number anyone?

Comment

I'm surprised Hollywood nails has so many branches now!

Comment

I went to the dhoby ghaut branch yesterday at 5pm, served by a girl Step, i think its short for Stephanie. There were no customer and she was the only one doing pedicure, another girl does manicure. She was sleeping on one of the sofa and was waken by her colleague to serve me.
              She ask me if i want to add $6 to the $37pedicure for lotion to soften the hard skin on my feet, i agree. She did not use a scrapper to remove dead skin and after the session, the skin on my heels were stil thick, hard and rough. I told her about it and she just kept quiet.. For those who will like to go, i think its better to go on fri or weekends where there is more staff on duty.

One good thing, the place is really cosy and the sofa is really comfortable! They have a infra-red machine for drying fingernails, fan for drying toenails. But the place where you sit to dry your nails is facing the outside of the shop, not very comfortable with people passing by and staring but i think its fine if you have a magazine with you or for those who like to watch people.

Comment

went to do my nails there........ place not too bad polish selections pretty ok but always crowded..... next time must book appointment with them........

Comment

Hollywood Nails - Suntec City

Thinking of trying them out. Are they good? Comments anyone?

Comment

Hollywood Nails

Have anyone been there before? Hollywood Nails was previously located at Bugis. They are now in Suntec City.

Went there last week. Was surprise to found them. Their promotion is very attrctive!! Their standard of services is still very good. I'm gald I found them. Now I have pretty mani & pedi to show around....

If you have a chance do go try it out!!

Comment

It's good!!

Yeah! You need to go try it out! I feel comfortable. Now they are having a one for one promotion....

Comment

They are good!

Comment

how much is it for a classic manicure and classic pedicure ? TIA.

Comment

It's S$70 for classic Mani & Pedi.
                            But do recommend you to go with a friend or your mum or even your BF.
                            They are having a one for one promotion till 22.05.08. (which is S$35 per person for classic mani & pedi.) Good deal!

Their contact is 63361838, Suntec City Tower 2, www.hollywoodnails.com.sg

Hope you will enjoy!

Comment

sounds like a good deal... anyone feels like going but w/o a companion?? can pm me... i am interested to go but cant find anyone to go with...

Comment

Swaroski Crystal

Hey!
                                Saw Hollywood Nails having GREAT SINGAPORE SALE PROMOTION!

S$88 for Spa Mani & Pedi with one st of Swaroski Crystal nail art...

Will be going to do this promotion tomorrow!! Yipee!!

Comment

Working...
                                X