Hollywood Nails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nails done!

Hee hee.... Went to Hollywood Nails to do their Great Singapore Promotion! Wow! :wow: The Nails art let me stands out proudly. Lots of my friends & shop aunties ask me where I get my nails done! Feel so happy! Gals! you all should try it out! They said their promotion will be ending on the 30 of June. If you want to go to have your nails done during hoildays or weekend do give them a call to fix an appointment if not they will be no slot for you and have to wait quite long....

Comment

Just did a set of french acrylic nails for the hands and swarovski nail art for the feet at Hollywood Nails @ Suntec. The acrylic tips turned out quite well but some of the staff were not meticulous nor very friendly. Don't really like the place, looks old and messy. The black carpet was littered with bits of nail and cuticle everywhere. Acrylic tips were $100, french tips for fingers an additional $7. They are having GSS promotion, Spa Mani/Pedi with swarovski crystal nail art at $88. Not somewhere I would go back to.

Oh, and please specify what kind of design you like for the swarovski nail art before they stick it on. I got a hideous combination of red floral stickers and green swarovski crystals on my toes.

Comment

To SnowFlake

Originally posted by snowflake- View Post
        Just did a set of french acrylic nails for the hands and swarovski nail art for the feet at Hollywood Nails @ Suntec. The acrylic tips turned out quite well but some of the staff were not meticulous nor very friendly. Don't really like the place, looks old and messy. The black carpet was littered with bits of nail and cuticle everywhere. Acrylic tips were $100, french tips for fingers an additional $7. They are having GSS promotion, Spa Mani/Pedi with swarovski crystal nail art at $88. Not somewhere I would go back to.

Oh, and please specify what kind of design you like for the swarovski nail art before they stick it on. I got a hideous combination of red floral stickers and green swarovski crystals on my toes.
        ....Wold like to check from you what time you were there when you have your nails done? If you were there in the afternoon they are busy so it's quite impossible for them to keep the place clean to your standard.. I'm their regular customer for the past five years since their first opening! They are not meticulous or friendly as you said. I don't think they will treat any customer that way unless you are FUSSY to them! (Please pardon me for saying this) As for their charges I dun think is far too expensive.If you think it is over burget please do consider those nails parlour at the neighbourhood area where you can get much more cheaper nails done.

If you are unhappy about their design please do tell them on the spot too! I believe they will redo for you! I have been with them for so long and had recommend many of my friends there but no one did complain like you! Please think before you comment!

Thank you!

Comment

....Would like to check from you what time you were there when you have your nails done? If you were there in the afternoon they are busy so it's quite impossible for them to keep the place clean to your standard.. I'm their regular customer for the past five years since their first opening! They are not meticulous or unfriendly as you said. I don't think they will treat any customer that way unless you are FUSSY to them! (Please pardon me for saying this) As for their charges I dun think is far too expensive.If you think it is over budget please do consider those nails parlour at the neighbourhood area where you can get much more cheaper nails done.

If you are unhappy about their design please do tell them on the spot too! I believe they will redo for you! I have been with them for so long and had recommend many of my friends there but no one did complain like you! Please think before you comment!

Thank you!

Comment

hi girls, what's the rates? i'm just looking for a simple mani-pedi with trim and colour. no arcylic required.

Comment

Originally posted by Retropolizee View Post
              hi girls, what's the rates? i'm just looking for a simple mani-pedi with trim and colour. no arcylic required.

The mani-pedi is S$70. (FULL)

Comment

Originally posted by Angela_Baby View Post
                ....Would like to check from you what time you were there when you have your nails done? If you were there in the afternoon they are busy so it's quite impossible for them to keep the place clean to your standard.. I'm their regular customer for the past five years since their first opening! They are not meticulous or unfriendly as you said. I don't think they will treat any customer that way unless you are FUSSY to them! (Please pardon me for saying this) As for their charges I dun think is far too expensive.If you think it is over budget please do consider those nails parlour at the neighbourhood area where you can get much more cheaper nails done.

Thank you!
                Looks like someone's fiesty and fiery ...
                and is workin there

Comment

Find that the girls there are pretty friendly. Signed their mani and pedi package with them before, $300 for i think 6mani and 6pedi. I like this place, but their prices are a little steep. Plus, during CNY, I had to pay surcharge even when I have package. Have been with them for 1yr+, never had any unhappy experience with them before

Comment

Just make a appointment for later this afternoon... gonna try out the promotion thingee... hopefully, it will turn out well

Comment

Originally posted by yenyeet View Post
                      Just make a appointment for later this afternoon... gonna try out the promotion thingee... hopefully, it will turn out well
                      let me comment now

wanted to try their crystal promotion @ 88 today.. as what the website advertise... but when i reach there.. the girl say the promo finished lo.. when i booked earlier this afternoon.. i mentioned to the girl that i wanna do that.. she never comment....

so i just say okie.. just take up mani and pedi.... both was done at the same time.. and guess what.. my pedi ended earlier den my mani ***.. and she never really scrub my sole one... i got comment to the girl that did my mani.. and she just smile...

hmm.... maybe the girl that did the mani is nice... so i just simply sign up their package.... but i think after this package.. i will never ever go back... staff not very friendly except the girl that did my mani.. the rest... all no smile on their face one.. eeks...

Comment

i did my nails once with them. they didnt bluff my nails! so is like just shape and paint. oh well will not go back again.

Comment

Wrong impression perharps...

Originally posted by frosty View Post
                          i did my nails once with them. they didnt bluff my nails! so is like just shape and paint. oh well will not go back again.
                          Hmmm... That's strange... So you did classic Manicure or Express manicure?

I have been with them long... No such things had happen before.. Maybe there's some misnderstanding...

Comment

which are the outlets for hollywood nails? THANKS!

Comment

They're at Suntec, near Adidas and Nike

Comment

New Promotion

Went to get my nails done this morning... Wow! they are having promotion...
                                they have two on-going ones.

1) If you have UOB credit card, you can get another friend to join you for their Hollywood Signature Whitening Spa for two person at the price of one! Only need to pay S$120 instead of S$240.

2) If you are alone, you can buy a pedicure session and get their Hollywood Signature Whitening Spa for Leg FREE!! Only cost S$45.

3) If you purchase package or renew your package, you are entitled to FREE treatments which are custom to your needs.

I had try the pedicure session that free the spa... Hmm.. Really works! They do the comparison to show that is immediate effect!! So I have resign a package with them. I paid S$1300 for 10 session of Hollywood Signature Whitening Spa Manicure & pedicure. Free 3 session Hollywood Spa Manicure & Pedicure + 13 Session Dead Sea Salt srucb for hand & Leg worth $325 + 13 session Nail Treatment worth $195 and 10 session Paraffin for hand worth $250. Total Free treatment value I had is $770!! Is half price more than my own package! They also have UOB credit cards installment free! I pay 12 mths installment for this package. This is the best package that I ever had!

Try it! No regret! Call them for appointment as they are always full. Their numbers is 63366993. Once you try it please write in to tell all your friends!

Hope you will enjoy as much as I do! Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X