Hollywood Nails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OPI Colors promotion

Hollywood Nails is having Christmas Promotion!!

Buy 3 bottles of OPI colors at $63 and get the 4th bottle FREE!!

When caculate is = to $15.75 for each bottle!!

Hurry down! They have lots of new colors as well! Going off rack fast!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ashleygoh_82 View Post
      Hollywood Nails is having Christmas Promotion!!

Buy 3 bottles of OPI colors at $63 and get the 4th bottle FREE!!

When caculate is = to $15.75 for each bottle!!

Hurry down! They have lots of new colors as well! Going off rack fast!!
      Hehe.. buy from spree or blogshops would be cheaper.. but those who wants it right away can go buy there!

Comment

Originally posted by michiemich View Post
        Hehe.. buy from spree or blogshops would be cheaper.. but those who wants it right away can go buy there!
        Hey! what the blogshops add? How much cheaper can I get? Sounds a good deal....

Comment

More NEW design nail art

Just whent to Hollywood Nails before CNY.. (Too bad unable to load pictures up) They have more new desgins on nail art... I did one set.. Looks great! Will upload to show...

And they are also having this RED WINE SPA Manicure & Pedicure promotion for 2 people at only $180 (U.P.$300) great deal...

Going to try this coming Friday with my best friend!!

Comment

Oh no..... I think Hollywood Nails @Suntec just suddenly closed down. I still have my mani/pedi package with them .... Don't think I can recover my money
            Anyone in the same predicament as me? Did they notify you of their closing down?

Comment

same situation... when i walk past there.. it was closed.... and i gotta check online and realise they move to orchard....

Comment

which part of orchard?

Comment

Hi,

Me and my girlfriends has all signed up package with HOLLYWOOD NAILS at SUNTEC CITY and they are costly packages. And we still has a lot more sessions with them. How can they just close the shop like that. Any idea where have they gone? I think it is very unethical of them not informing their customers of the closed down. Someone there pls help?????

Comment

Originally posted by yenyeet View Post
                    same situation... when i walk past there.. it was closed.... and i gotta check online and realise they move to orchard....
                    sigh.. i searched wrongly online... the one that was in town was hollywood secrets....

what should we do now??

Comment

I think it will be difficult to track them down or recover our money.
                      I can only console myself that I didn't sign up/renew my package with them during my last visit. They were trying to coerce me to renew my package despite my still having many sessions with them with my current package.
                      Arghhhhhh

Comment

I'm in the same situation too! signed up a package with them in Feb and still have alot of session not utilised.. plus still have 3 monthly installment to be made to them!
                        i called the bank to check whether can cancel the transaction but the bank said they cant do it.. and can only advise me to report to small claim tribunal or CASE.
                        i'm feeling so angry and helpless abt this.. paid $1000++ for the package and though i got a good deal...

Comment

I still have 20 sessions of manicure and pedicure with them too! About $500 worth!

Think other than Small Claims Tribunal, we should go through credit card chargebacks to get back the $$, at least don't need to go through the trouble of going to the judicial proceedings....

Anyone tried credit card chargebacks yet?

I have finished paying the credit card instalments!! damn

Comment

I received an SMS the other day regarding utilized packages.
                            They have a home salon currently, and you can use it there

Comment

but they never sms me.. how come they sms u ar? :p

I still have a few hundreds $$ worth of package.. not used!

Comment

u tried it? let me know your reviews..

Comment

Working...
                                X