X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gracegrace
    replied
    Hollywood Nails- Unethical acts

hello! am so glad to see this thread on Hollywood Nails! this evening i had a very unpleasant experience with Peace who is not ethical in her dealings. the reason why i wrote this is to ask all of u who have the remaining package to be careful...

it was my last pedi with her and i did sms her about the cny charges and her sms showed $5 per service and from 20 jan onwards. after the service, i was shocked when she told me they have last min changed their policy. and she charged me $10! it was double the price! oh yes, i forgot to mention that peace actually told me in the sms that the cny charges start from 20 jan and $5. but today is only 18 jan and she said that her boss has last min brought forward the date for the charges...

so ladies, please be careful of her tactics....

i was very angry with her coz she didn't tell me about the charges at the beginning of the service. this is so unethical!!! daylight cheating!!!

can u imagine if u agree to have any other things to be added during the service? the charges u pay is definitely more than the package per service.

i'm going to report to CASE and i would like to appeal to anyone with similar experience to do so. this is to make our case strong and CASE will take action against them!

Leave a comment:

• happymin
    replied
    They sms-ed me recently again. But previously, when I asked them what am I left with, I didn't get any reply. But I think I don't have any left.

Leave a comment:

• yenyeet
    replied
    u tried it? let me know your reviews..

Leave a comment:

• faustine
    replied
    but they never sms me.. how come they sms u ar? :p

I still have a few hundreds $$ worth of package.. not used!

Leave a comment:

• happymin
    replied
    I received an SMS the other day regarding utilized packages.
    They have a home salon currently, and you can use it there

Leave a comment:

• faustine
    replied
    I still have 20 sessions of manicure and pedicure with them too! About $500 worth!

Think other than Small Claims Tribunal, we should go through credit card chargebacks to get back the $$, at least don't need to go through the trouble of going to the judicial proceedings....

Anyone tried credit card chargebacks yet?

I have finished paying the credit card instalments!! damn

Leave a comment:

• xiaoxin7
    replied
    I'm in the same situation too! signed up a package with them in Feb and still have alot of session not utilised.. plus still have 3 monthly installment to be made to them!
    i called the bank to check whether can cancel the transaction but the bank said they cant do it.. and can only advise me to report to small claim tribunal or CASE.
    i'm feeling so angry and helpless abt this.. paid $1000++ for the package and though i got a good deal...

Leave a comment:

• JJMummy
    replied
    I think it will be difficult to track them down or recover our money.
    I can only console myself that I didn't sign up/renew my package with them during my last visit. They were trying to coerce me to renew my package despite my still having many sessions with them with my current package.
    Arghhhhhh

Leave a comment:

• yenyeet
    replied
    Originally posted by yenyeet View Post
    same situation... when i walk past there.. it was closed.... and i gotta check online and realise they move to orchard....
    sigh.. i searched wrongly online... the one that was in town was hollywood secrets....

what should we do now??

Leave a comment:

• astroboyfan
    replied
    Hi,

Me and my girlfriends has all signed up package with HOLLYWOOD NAILS at SUNTEC CITY and they are costly packages. And we still has a lot more sessions with them. How can they just close the shop like that. Any idea where have they gone? I think it is very unethical of them not informing their customers of the closed down. Someone there pls help?????

Leave a comment:

• littleflyingpie
    replied
    which part of orchard?

Leave a comment:

• yenyeet
    replied
    same situation... when i walk past there.. it was closed.... and i gotta check online and realise they move to orchard....

Leave a comment:

• JJMummy
    replied
    Oh no..... I think Hollywood Nails @Suntec just suddenly closed down. I still have my mani/pedi package with them .... Don't think I can recover my money
    Anyone in the same predicament as me? Did they notify you of their closing down?

Leave a comment:

• Ashleygoh_82
    replied
    More NEW design nail art

Just whent to Hollywood Nails before CNY.. (Too bad unable to load pictures up) They have more new desgins on nail art... I did one set.. Looks great! Will upload to show...

And they are also having this RED WINE SPA Manicure & Pedicure promotion for 2 people at only $180 (U.P.$300) great deal...

Going to try this coming Friday with my best friend!!

Leave a comment:

• Ashleygoh_82
    replied
    Originally posted by michiemich View Post
    Hehe.. buy from spree or blogshops would be cheaper.. but those who wants it right away can go buy there!
    Hey! what the blogshops add? How much cheaper can I get? Sounds a good deal....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X