I would recommend diorshow - loved that when I first started using makeup

Leave a comment:

• efai
    replied
    ZA or maybelline

Leave a comment:

• SofieLia
    replied
    Hi, for first timer, i would recommend that you go ahead with silky girls product. as you progress, then you change to a better brand. Start off easy, and go ahead with practicing! Curl your lashes before applying, and make sure you clean them off properly at the end of the day!

Leave a comment:

• FELICIAKOH
    replied
    Originally posted by SophiaLim View Post
    hi
    any suggest which mascara brand is suitable for a beginner because lately i am trying to put some make up on....any suggestion and any tip or step in applying mascara?
    thanks
    Hi ,
    Curl your lashes before applying mascara will be better !
    You can try majorica mascara , the volume or lengthen version comes with a comb making it easier to apply your mascara esp your lower lashes. Kindly check with the BC as i cant rmb which one it is alr ))!

Leave a comment:

• confusedgirl
    replied
    Originally posted by SophiaLim View Post
    hi
    any suggest which mascara brand is suitable for a beginner because lately i am trying to put some make up on....any suggestion and any tip or step in applying mascara?
    thanks
    i think silky girl is kinda easy to okay interms of control. as long as you don't rub up eyes it stays, and its abt 10 bucks i think

Leave a comment:

• Momo-chan
    replied
    Check your PM. I've PM you

Leave a comment:

• SophiaLim
    started a topic mascara brand suitable for beginner

mascara brand suitable for beginner

hi
    thanks
Working...
X