Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bio Oil

Hi all, any review on Bio Oil?
    I got alot of black patch scar due to the aftermath by mossie bite.. hate it..
    Colleagues thought i got abused..

Hi April,
    I use it. It does help to lighten scars and even out skin tone. I have tried many other products and I feel this is affordable and gives results.

Comment

Originally posted by aprilchen View Post
      Hi all, any review on Bio Oil?
      I got alot of black patch scar due to the aftermath by mossie bite.. hate it..
      Colleagues thought i got abused..
      Hi, iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements & Natural Health Products sells Bio Oil at a much cheaper price, and use EQE565 for a $5 discount!
      Low international shipping at $6 for purchases less than 1.8kg

Comment

Originally posted by AyessaBequm View Post
        Hi April,
        I use it. It does help to lighten scars and even out skin tone. I have tried many other products and I feel this is affordable and gives results.
        Hi , thanks for sharing. how much and where do u purchase from ?

Comment

Originally posted by FELICIAKOH View Post
          Hi , thanks for sharing. how much and where do u purchase from ?
          Watson sells it at $14.50 now. Official price before that was $15+.

Comment

I used it as cuticle oil. Works just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by isenggirl View Post
              iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements & Natural Health Products selling at US10.99... not much diff if you buy the small bottle, but as a regular user (I've been using since aussie days), i buy the big bottle, which is more than twice the size, and only at US17.99

Comment

Originally posted by dandelions View Post
                iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements & Natural Health Products selling at US10.99... not much diff if you buy the small bottle, but as a regular user (I've been using since aussie days), i buy the big bottle, which is more than twice the size, and only at US17.99
                Why do u need to apply bio oil so often? I use it for my scar and it seems doesnt help much. Thinking to switch to silicone gel/spray now. Had been using silicone patches, works well but too costly.. So now looking for cheaper solution.
                Btw today saw guardian promo at $14 for limited period.

Comment

Why do u need to apply bio oil so often? I use it for my scar and it seems doesnt help much. Thinking to switch to silicone gel/spray now. Had been using silicone patches, works well but too costly.. So now looking for cheaper solution.
                  Btw today saw guardian promo at $14 for limited period.
                  ?? I use it as body moisturiser... habit since I was in living in australia, dry climate there.. it helps with stretchmarks
                  what kind of scars do you have? lasers might help, before you maintain it with oils/creams etc..

Comment

Thanks isenggirl !!

Comment

Originally posted by dandelions View Post
                      ?? I use it as body moisturiser... habit since I was in living in australia, dry climate there.. it helps with stretchmarks
                      what kind of scars do you have? lasers might help, before you maintain it with oils/creams etc..
                      Its a surgery scar. Healing well now just to ensure no keloid first.

Comment

Originally posted by FELICIAKOH View Post
                        Thanks isenggirl !!
                        Sure, no prob! i couldnt find bio-oil in neighbourhood shops btw hehe..

Comment

I use iHerb for around 4 years, i buy Queen Helene mask, Desert Essence Jojoba Oil, Bio Oil at a much cheaper price!

Your first iHerb purchase, you can use discount coupon EQE565 to save $10 for orders above $40 or $5 if order total less than $40.

Comment

Bio oil doesn't help me at all. In fact it broke me out and when I went to check the ingredients list, it's mainly just mineral oil. I think rosehip oil or tamanu oil is a better alternative.

Comment

Working...
                            X