Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you buy natural cosmetics and body care?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you buy natural cosmetics and body care?

I go online sometimes, as regular stores seem to be expensive. Was wondering if there is any good spot in Singapore I missed?
    Please, share

For cosmetics, if you're talking about mineral cosmetics (?) then I normally shop online for products, on Etsy.com. They have different sellers selling reasonably priced mineral cosmetic products that really work well for me IMO, but of course choosing which shade would definitely be a problem, though they do sell samples.

The same goes for body care products, but there's the Yuan soap, a Taiwanese organic/natural brand that sells different kinds of bar soap which is worth a try. A tip is to cut a piece of the soap and put it on a soap dish to use, as exposing a soap bar to water will speed up the process of it "disappearing". I got them at a Unity shop at AMK Hub, you're able to get them at nutrimaxorganic.com and eviva.com.sg too. Other than Yuan soaps, I get most of my soaps from Etsy.com, particularly cold-process soaps.

HTHS

Comment

thanks for your recommendations. etsy.com looks great I love natural and organic stuff, but I'd better find some reasonable prices soon or my entire salary will be going to cosmetics ...

Comment

Take a look at PassionatelyHandcrafted.blogspot.com. The skincare products are handmade with natural ingredients

Comment

Working...
        X