Tips for healthy hair!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips for healthy hair!

I have very short and thin hair. I want healthy and long hair without any medicine or chemical oil. Can anyone help me?

Hi there,

I think the best way to take good care of hair with their breakage and thinning is to regularly oil them.
    We were taught the benefits of oiling hair and the proper technique of massaging it for a lively and bouncy hair when we were small. Oiling hair is a magical antidote to many hair problems passed on to us by our ancestors. Even though hair is one of the most important gifts god has given to our personality, many of us avoid taking proper care of it . Oil massage when done in a proper manner soothes the nerves and makes you very fresh and lively.
    oil for hair
    Learning the benefits of oiling hair and the proper technique to massage the head for a lively and bouncy hair, is very easy. Oiling hair is a magical antidote to many hair problems passed on to us by our ancestors. Even though hair is one of the most important gifts god has given to our personality, many of us avoid taking proper care of it. Oil massage, when done in a proper manner, soothes the nerves and makes you very fresh and lively.
    Benefits of oiling hair
    Hot oil massage is a perfect for people with dry scalp condition.But this is a temporary remedy.It should be done regularly for better results.
    People with curly hair needs more dose of moisture.Oiling gives a protective layer against split ends.By reducing frizz, it makes the hair soft and supple.
    A Oil massage was very popular in olden days against hair loss.Almond oil,olive oil or coconut oil can be used Ensure that you apply warm oil to the hair as warm oil works quicker with hair roots.

Comment

Originally posted by SunitaSharma View Post
      Hi there,

I think the best way to take good care of hair with their breakage and thinning is to regularly oil them.
      We were taught the benefits of oiling hair and the proper technique of massaging it for a lively and bouncy hair when we were small. Oiling hair is a magical antidote to many hair problems passed on to us by our ancestors. Even though hair is one of the most important gifts god has given to our personality, many of us avoid taking proper care of it . Oil massage when done in a proper manner soothes the nerves and makes you very fresh and lively.
      oil for hair
      Learning the benefits of oiling hair and the proper technique to massage the head for a lively and bouncy hair, is very easy. Oiling hair is a magical antidote to many hair problems passed on to us by our ancestors. Even though hair is one of the most important gifts god has given to our personality, many of us avoid taking proper care of it. Oil massage, when done in a proper manner, soothes the nerves and makes you very fresh and lively.
      Benefits of oiling hair
      Hot oil massage is a perfect for people with dry scalp condition.But this is a temporary remedy.It should be done regularly for better results.
      People with curly hair needs more dose of moisture.Oiling gives a protective layer against split ends.By reducing frizz, it makes the hair soft and supple.
      A Oil massage was very popular in olden days against hair loss.Almond oil,olive oil or coconut oil can be used Ensure that you apply warm oil to the hair as warm oil works quicker with hair roots.
      Thank you !

Comment

Hi dears,

You might want to take a look at the following.

Qoo10-Singapore - Body Care / Diet - BSY NONI BLACK HAIR DYE 100% NATU...

Qoo10-Singapore - Body Care / Diet - SUFU SOAP WITH ACTIVE PINEAPPLE E...

Have seen great recommendations.

Comment

I think there are 5 methods for faster hair growth:
          1. Be careful how you treat your hair.
          2. Change you lifestyle
          3. Eat healthy
          4. Take supplements
          5. Go to your hairdresser regularly
          I learned that from How to grow hair faster

Comment

Do more hair treatment, which is what I started doing recently. I realized that it helps my hair to grow much more healthily and most importantly its stronger than before.

Comment

Head CPR from Sara Shantelle is really good!! Have been using it for 3 months and I would highly suggest it cos it really worked wonders for me.

Head CPR

Comment

Wwithout chemical I think there is only option left that is to wait till your hairs grow naturally.

Comment

Its hard to get long hair without chemical I think there is only option left that is to wait till your hairs grow naturally.

Comment

Use a good shampoo and conditioner, condition every 3-4 days, don't blow dry your hair let it air dry and if your in a hurry don't forget to use heat protection, don't use straighteners, curling iron will damage and dry your hair, get a trim every month for splitends

wedding hair and makeup artists 

Comment

I shampoo twice a week and comb my hair a hundred times before I sleep. Massaging your scalp stimulates hair growth. I then apply natural conditioners, or at times I even used coconut milk (it really works!) though you have to do it on your off days as your hair won't smell nice.

Comment

I agree, a good shampoo and conditioner can be very important. A good hair mask, serum help alot as well.

Comment

Working...
                        X