Men's frangrance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men's frangrance

Do any of you wear men's fragrances? Is it too strange??

Hi,

It's not strange, up to individual preferences actually. Some times my mum buys guys' perfume too! But not the strong ones. Otherwise it would be too... (:

Comment

me me me! not too bad tbh. just dont get those that are overwhelming.

Comment

Haha. I tried once or two in the store. It is quite OK. Some light perfume for men are quite similar to those for women, Just try it. anything you like

Comment

I don't wear it because it's abit too strong. I prefer more feminine perfume.

Comment

I like light and mild perfume not the strong ones.

Comment

If you want to get all best personal fragrances Fragrance producer available on here for you. Elegant Fragrance is best White-colored brand perfume producers for all the excellent fragrances and fragrance available on here for all the audiences and also for all the lovers of fragrances remain with us and appreciate new and wonderful fragrance on here. Stylish Fragrance is best organization for fragrance producer and fragrance producer.
              If you are looking for white brand fragrance producers then Stylish Fragrance is best position in fragrance production market.
              Perfume manufacturers

Comment

Have you seen these ones, there is a new one from Pitbull and Jay-Z coming:

Comment

It depends on the fragrance, but it can be attractive as hell. Women's perfume is normally too nice, very strong and flowery. Mens perfumes tend to be more subdued, clean and spicy. That's my thought, for what it's worth.

Comment

If he likes luxurious smell, citrus and woody, maybe he will like gucci guilty chime edt.

Comment

Clinique happy for men, and Zegna uomo.

Comment

My bf wears Armani code. Not overwhelming but masculine fragrance.

Comment

Chanel Allure Homme

Comment

Issey yuzu is very fresh and citrusy.

Comment

My boyfriend wears Acca Kappa white moss, its amazing and available in singapore!

Comment

Working...
                              X