• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• celinefoo
    replied
    Originally posted by DeniFung View Post
    OMG, De Beaute!

Which deal did you sign up with? I signed up for their aroma massage deal like a year ago and it stated 60 min (1 hour) duration, but in the end I was only given 15 mins of massage and the rest was consultation time and this scrub which they just applied on me. For me it was a bad experience... I always frequent group-buying sites and Voucher/Deal sites, so this is considered NOT the norm to me. If want to give trial, then better do a proper job, or else how to convince people to sign package right?

But for your case if they did a good trial, then perhaps they changed they way of doing things.
    I had a very similar experience with De Beaute. They gave me like a 20min massage the followed by this yogurt/cream scrub thing that felt more itchy than comfortable. After that was a high pressure sales session. Seems like all these places have the same tactics to get us to sign up packages. But if at least the treatment works i don't mind....

Leave a comment:

• cherinet
    replied
    Hi DeniFung, the voucher I bought online, they did it full for me according to *** it is stated.. they *** "eat" away my time. I actually quite like the embience there, cos as if I was at Bali or somewhere in Indonesia doing massage and feel really relaxing. However as the manager will *** to me her sales techniques too gd for me block. And I am not so gd on rejecting gd offers. So I the end I signed up. But after that felt regrets cos I have too many massage pkgs already so *** like to let go this to lessen my expense burden too.

Leave a comment:

• cherinet
    replied
    Hmm.. I am not sure if they really short of manpower. But I always got their follow up calls to book appt. I told them that bcos I need to clear other places first before I can start using their. I have signed up too many massage package already which includes of Body Contour, Beyond Beauty, Touche and now this. All at different areas. So whenever here no place I go another.

Leave a comment:

• DeniFung
    replied
    OMG, De Beaute!

Which deal did you sign up with? I signed up for their aroma massage deal like a year ago and it stated 60 min (1 hour) duration, but in the end I was only given 15 mins of massage and the rest was consultation time and this scrub which they just applied on me. For me it was a bad experience... I always frequent group-buying sites and Voucher/Deal sites, so this is considered NOT the norm to me. If want to give trial, then better do a proper job, or else how to convince people to sign package right?

But for your case if they did a good trial, then perhaps they changed they way of doing things.

Leave a comment:

• Alysza
    replied
    They are always short of manpower. I can hardly get a massage for all the weekends and I dont know how to finish all the massage packages that i have signed.

Leave a comment:

• cherinet
    started a topic Spa Treatment @ De Beaute to let go - NEW

Spa Treatment @ De Beaute to let go - NEW

Hi Ladies,

I have a Spa Treatment package which I have just signed with them on 5th April 2013 to let go @ $688 + GST = $736.16
    It is a very good deal which I have negotitated with them as I was the First Timer under the Street Deal coupon.

It includes:

12 sessions of Aroma Massage (45 mins)
    12 sessions of Body Scrub (abt 10~15mins)
    12 sessions of Aromatic Steam (abt 10 mins)
    5 sessions of Ear Candling

If you are interested, please PM me or email me directly at [email protected]
    Payment can be by monthly installment to directly to me.

Thank you.
Working...
X