Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha. Finally a change!

Comment

ya.. dont know how many many years you've seen me with that boring long hairstyle..

SO said its freaking UGLY! :roll:

Comment

Not even loose powder on the face? Oh my gawd, I'm so hating my skin. You girls here have perfect skin!!!

Comment

Your new haircut is , did u rebond your hair cos it looks shiny and very straight.

Comment

tintin, its the lighting. i took the pictures using my phone. probably thats why nothing is visible!

chocolatey, i didnt rebond my hair. its been donkey years since i rebond. only did it once and no one noticed the difference so i rather i save the money for other lemmings!

Comment

oh, u didn't rebond?! i must say u have very nice and shiny hair, i agree you should spend your money on other lemmings too.

Comment

Wow! U have great skin gal! *Envy*Envy*

Comment

candy u look great with ur new haircut!

i think ur hair is really nice! it does look very fine.. is it??

the fringe is cute.. but i think u've gotta keep trimming it to keep the length in check...

Comment

thanks lil_piggie.

yup i have fine hair. im contemplating on shortening my fringe a little bit more cos it kinda gets into my eyeball sometimes.

Comment

wow very big eyes! you look very young & fresh with such natural make-up.

but maybe next time you could do a close up of your eye makeup? couldn't really see the colours.

Comment

vonvonne

i dont really know how to blend different colors of my eyeshadow

using the revlon coffeebean quad,

the most i do is spread the lightest shade on my lids, do my eyeliner, blend the dark shimmery brown with my eyeliner, make the outer corners darker and thats it.

the rest of the colors i dont know how to blend in, unlike those MUAers' photos i've seen. im lousy at makeup.

Comment

I like it gorgeous! And seeing you IRL is mind blowing cos u are so damn slim!!!

Comment

Like the fringe!

Comment

Originally posted by AhBao
                              you know me? who are you then?
                              Haha I also know you.... xiao he shang... hahaha

Candy: Nice haircut...

Comment

im gonna cut/trim my hair again. the fringe is pricking my eyes.

p/s: the haircut was super cheap too! 12 bucks!

Comment

Working...
                                X