• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylvia.Fogoly
    replied
    Sylvia Fogoly Make-up Artistry & Photography

Dear all,

I do make-up for formal and informal events, portrait photography and conduct hands-on one-to-one make-up lessons as well. Do have a look at my portfolio here

or email me here

Leave a comment:

• lovegood
    replied
    which cosmetic counters provide free make-up with purchase of their pdts? i need some make-up for my commencement, but i have no experience in applying any make-up. i just need a light make-up, and preferably some hair styling if possible. if i dont purchase any products, how much will it cost?

Leave a comment:

• pinky.jazzlova
    replied
    asking for make up artist services

dear selphie4eva,

do you still do make up & hairdos for $50?
    i would like to see your portfolio...

could you please send me it to my email: [email protected]
    please do inform me bout your price quote as well

i'll need the makeuo+hairdos for my pre-wed outdoor photo session
    thank you

Leave a comment:

• pinky.jazzlova
    replied
    @selphie4eva:
    do you still do make up & hair-dos for $50?
    could you please send me your portfolio and service?

pls send it to my email: [email protected]

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• pinky.jazzlova
    replied
    @selphie4eva: do you still do make up & hair do for $50?
    could you pls send me your portfolio?
    pls send it to my email: [email protected]

i really need make up in May 2010

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• bimbome123
    replied
    makeup services

Check out lavendarbluez.com or lavenderbluez.multiply.com. SHe does makeup and hairstyle services too.

Leave a comment:

• selphie4eva
    replied
    heys hi u lookin for makeup artist ? i charge $50 for hair and makeup together... do u still need it?i jus pm u the details though =)

Leave a comment:

• gurei
    replied
    anyone know /recommend $50 for both hair n makeup?

Leave a comment:

• jasbeanie
    replied
    helloo im also looking for a good MUA recommendation or anywhere in bugis junction that does both makeup and hair..... i know jean yip does ... anyone has tried before? any reccommendations?

Leave a comment:

• cherrypopper
    replied
    Originally posted by thefishinc View Post
    Hi I would like to recommend a make up artist who my friend had engaged for numerous time. She have got quite good review from singapore bride forum too. Here her contact Andrea 97559722.
    What are her charges like? For simple make up and hair curl

Leave a comment:

• thefishinc
    replied
    Hi I would like to recommend a make up artist who my friend had engaged for numerous time. She have got quite good review from singapore bride forum too. Here her contact Andrea 97559722.

Leave a comment:

• cherrypopper
    replied
    I will be attending a ROM function in Oct. Seriously need help to do my make up and hair! Any idea which make up counter is a good one to go for and how much isit? Have anyone tried Hollywood Secrets recently? how much isit for hair and make up? Is it good?

Leave a comment:

• gingergal
    replied
    hi! has anyone tried Hollywood Secret's makeover services recently? is it good? and ard how much does it cost? pls share your exp! thanks!

Leave a comment:

• SixtySix
    replied
    Hmmm, if you don't mind house one, my beautician is a qualified makeup artist, can do bridal makeup. Her house in between Simei and Tampines mrt. But honestly, I haven't have the need to try before, so I don't know if you will like it. But I trust her for the facial. =)

Leave a comment:

• twohearts
    replied
    hi can anyone recommend me some make up services located in the east area? will be having a party at a chalet and it'll be quite inconvenient for me to travel to town area.

thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X