Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy 100% Pure Essential Oil at 40%-60% discount from RRP

Roshels Aromatherapy

Our hope is to share the beautiful experience and benefits of high quality 100% Pure Essential Oil with everyone, without burning a hole in your pocket.

Our essential oils are sourced from UK, reputable companies who have been supplying high quality 100% Pure Essential Oil and other aromatherapy products for over 28years.
    Our wholesale cost savings has enabled us to pass the savings onto you!!!
    In addition, our essential oils are bottled 30ml in volume, double or three times the size of those retailing in shopping centres.

Effectively 40%-60% discounted from Retail Price!!!

Feel free to visit us at :
    http://forums.cozycot.com/cozycot-bu...-diffuser.html
    Roshels Aromatherapy | Facebook

Comment

• mt sapola is good.

Comment

• Hi beautiful ladies, check out this really effective mask for a clear skin!
        Easy Mask For Acne/Pimple, Blemish-Free, Fairer Looking Skin! - YouTube

Comment

• Hi beautiful ladies, check out this really effective mask for a clear skin!
          Easy Mask For Acne/Pimple, Blemish-Free, Fairer Looking Skin! - YouTube

Comment

• any1 knows where i could get a strawberry essential oil from i wanna make a nice strawberry smelling shampoo and conditioner haha i love strawberries

Comment

• well i dont know where to get strawberry essential oils, i personally am a fan of something uplifting and gentle with a tint of nature. Have always purchased my aroma reed diffuser from www.holabyss.com. Plus they send out free samples too and all postage are free. so im sure cotters would love it!

i strongly recommend Green Bamboo and Lavender

Well im a person who likes tranquility when i get home and i must say this secret garden series is one of the best diffusers i have used so far. they can last up to 3 months...pretty essential i must say. value for $$ thats what we want right?

Comment

• Pure and therapeutic grade essential oil may have healing properties that are beneficial to us.

Instead of using synthetic perfumes that are available in the market, why not use an essential oil as a perfume?
                Non-harmful, long lasting, exotic fragrance.

For more details, check out this new online store that sells essential oils as Fragrance - FRAGRANCE THAT HEALS

Last edited by DanceAway; 27-10-2013, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• Yes. I'm also using the Essential Oil. It's made of natural & organic ingredient.
                  The product is made in Germany. Result & Quality guarantee. Satify all the strict human tests.

The following webiste for your reference to see testimonial of essential oil solving skin problem.
                  https://www.facebook.com/MrPRINCE.MsPRINCESS

Comment

• My fav aromatherapy essential oil are geranium and neroli. t

Comment

Working...
                    X