No announcement yet.

Your Favourite Body Lotion/Cream/Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loccitance shower oil (the almond range but name of the range i forgot) and the mosituriser that comes with the range!! smells wonderful and so moisturising. the first time my hands doesnt flake after towelling!! and doesnt feel so rough and dry anymore.

Comment

Any long lasting scent moist to recommend?

Comment

im falling in love with chanel....coz of the scent

Comment

Is the chanel 1 moisturising? How's the texture and it's scent?

Comment

texture wise it doesnt leave an oily residue. my hand feels soft but chanel is not known for hard core moisturing. its the scent that sets that premium price they called for. $70 to 120??? the scent...i tried one that costs about 120 n its girly n sweet. the others are pretty much like their perfume. erm dont know how to describe...but u can go down wear it on ur pulse area n do this for several days. see if the scent is appropriate for u. another absolute fav which i own is the allure one. it smells like heaven to me.

Comment

I am currently using Bethany's Geranium body lotion and have tried TVAL cucumber melon Body butter. Both are good and absorb into skin really well.

Comment

I love the Natural source Body whip series!!

Comment

Originally posted by Helethea
                  what is a good body oil to recommend that isnt too sticky?
                  U can try TBS oil mist spray. I personally like grapeseed oil mist spray. Smells heavenly and it isn't sticky at all

Comment

Currently, I'm in love with The Natural Source's Daintree Series, esp. Tropical Sugar Cane & Desert Plum! Not oily and lovely fragrance.

Comment

yup yup babysammi grapeseed is my favourite too!
                      and makes the hands real smooth.
                      usually i use nivea, marks & spencers waterlily and tbs moonflower.
                      feel nivea's the most effective in moisturizing.

is j & j useful in moisturizing?
                      cos i was wondering if it's too mild for adults?

Comment

Working...
                      X