Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cate
    replied
    yup yup babysammi grapeseed is my favourite too!
    and makes the hands real smooth.
    usually i use nivea, marks & spencers waterlily and tbs moonflower.
    feel nivea's the most effective in moisturizing.

is j & j useful in moisturizing?
    cos i was wondering if it's too mild for adults?

Leave a comment:

• pinklipgloss
    replied
    Currently, I'm in love with The Natural Source's Daintree Series, esp. Tropical Sugar Cane & Desert Plum! Not oily and lovely fragrance.

Leave a comment:

• babysammi
    replied
    Originally posted by Helethea
    what is a good body oil to recommend that isnt too sticky?
    U can try TBS oil mist spray. I personally like grapeseed oil mist spray. Smells heavenly and it isn't sticky at all

Leave a comment:

• blurzcyn_see
    replied
    I love the Natural source Body whip series!!

Leave a comment:

• fel
    replied
    I am currently using Bethany's Geranium body lotion and have tried TVAL cucumber melon Body butter. Both are good and absorb into skin really well.

Leave a comment:

• feifei
    replied
    texture wise it doesnt leave an oily residue. my hand feels soft but chanel is not known for hard core moisturing. its the scent that sets that premium price they called for. $70 to 120??? the scent...i tried one that costs about 120 n its girly n sweet. the others are pretty much like their perfume. erm dont know how to describe...but u can go down wear it on ur pulse area n do this for several days. see if the scent is appropriate for u. another absolute fav which i own is the allure one. it smells like heaven to me.

Leave a comment:

• VictoriaZ
    replied
    Is the chanel 1 moisturising? How's the texture and it's scent?

Leave a comment:

• feifei
    replied
    im falling in love with chanel....coz of the scent

Leave a comment:

• VictoriaZ
    replied
    Any long lasting scent moist to recommend?

Leave a comment:

• feifei
    replied
    loccitance shower oil (the almond range but name of the range i forgot) and the mosituriser that comes with the range!! smells wonderful and so moisturising. the first time my hands doesnt flake after towelling!! and doesnt feel so rough and dry anymore.

Leave a comment:

• m3lody
    replied
    Biotherm Aqua Fitness !

Leave a comment:

• koalabear
    replied
    My fav is TBS Body Butter - Grapeseed and Blueberry. Its smell very nice but it is pretty oily.

Leave a comment:

• michannat
    replied
    alternating between lots of lotions.

still using up the ones from Simply Scents. this was bought the last time we were crazy over them. the scent range is fantastic. it moisturises well. i don't like to apply this all over though. the scent is rather overpowering and it's a but hard to fall asleep to. my favourite scent is Clover and Aloe. it smells refreshing, clean and "green".

trying very very hard to use up the ones from "Making Scents by Teresa". IMHO, they're pretty greasy. you definitely can't slather this all over. you'll be a walking grease ball. i use this in areas that are really dry, like my heels. i cover my feet in socks and then go sleep. no way i'll use this in the day time. i'll be falling all over.

others i'm using are Khiel's and Crabtree's Rose lotions. the latter smells heaps better. the former just smells like dead roses.

lastly, i'm also using TBS's Hydrating Puree from the Spa Wisdom range. mentioned this in the TBS thread. it's very light and easily absorbed. the only one i'll happily use in singapore. i'm not crazy over the scent though. i've gotten comments from people who smell me at close range and they ain't good.

Leave a comment:

• fen1314
    replied
    TBS body butter in mango and coconut~

Leave a comment:

• starsmayfall
    replied
    I alternate bwt J&J, Nivea & Elizabeth Arden's Provocative moisturising body lotion... The latter smells really nice (like the perfume)! All three are easily absorbed into my skin, so no feeling of stickyness. I tried Vaseline b4 but it was a tad too oily & sticky for my liking.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X