No announcement yet.

Estee Lauder's Pure Pops Brush-on Color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hearing from you guys, seems like i'm not getting it anymore. lol. unless i have spare cash. :eh:

Comment

must say though it works as a nice sheer lip gloss... not too sticky and it has small enough glitters to provide shine! i got the blackberry one... love purple!

Comment

Pretty! Argh .. I want, but I've been spending way too much

Comment

ah.. the brush seems rather huge to me. :eh: is it easy to apply? thanks.

Comment

hmm... just bought this so have not used it with the brush as yet... but it does look rather big... if its gonna be a problem than u can always use your own brush... a cotton bud or ur fingers!

Comment

great...lemmings killed after reading the reviews.. think i better stick to my mac liipgloss & babypink..by far the cheapest and shiniest gloss.. though tad too sticky..

Comment

aww.. i hate using my own brush. lazy me!

Comment

i have 2 of the pure pops bought them because they looked so pretty in the tubes! the brush is kind of handy to me.. smooth application..

Comment

yup yup they sure do look pretty in the tubes... just like jelly!

Comment

yup especially the pretty sparkles in some of the shades! i feel like buying all of them just because of how it looks
                      but the staying power isn't all that fantastic...

Comment

i got the blackberry, sweet nectar and melloyello..i love the blackberry one, its yummy!

Comment

i have the blackberry one too! would love it more if it wasn't so sheer...

Comment

oh really? you guys are tempting me! haha. so you guys use the brush-like thing on the tube itself? easy to apply? TIA!

Comment

yep, i use the brush thing.. it's easy to apply, smooth application. but don't squeeze the tube overzealously... it comes out quickly and generously..

Comment

ahh.. sounds good to me! haha. i think my makeup collection is nothing but lip glosses!

Comment

Working...
                                X