Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All about Japanese Cosmetics (ff/T'estimo/PN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep Integrate is a drugstore brand under Shiseido. If you're talking about drugstores in Japan, then that'll be Matsumoto Kiyoshi. You'll have to buy Japanese cosmetics mostly online in Singapore if you want brands that aren't available locally.

Comment

• Could anyone please be so kind as to tell me what Japanese cosmetics company produces this Pure Excellent brand? I was given a lipstick of this brand several years ago and I loved it so much. It gives my lips a rosy color as if it were my natural lip color which I have never experienced with other department brands. I'm desperate to buy a new one. If you happen to know this cosmetics company or see this product anywhere in Japan, please let me know. Thanks a lot in advance.

Comment

• Hi, I will be going to Toyko next week and have seen online that to buy cheap make up, cosmetics, it will be cheaper in their local drug stores? What are the names of the local drug stores and how much cheaper will they be?

Comment

• Originally posted by mia3lg View Post
          Could anyone please be so kind as to tell me what Japanese cosmetics company produces this Pure Excellent brand? I was given a lipstick of this brand several years ago and I loved it so much. It gives my lips a rosy color as if it were my natural lip color which I have never experienced with other department brands. I'm desperate to buy a new one. If you happen to know this cosmetics company or see this product anywhere in Japan, please let me know. Thanks a lot in advance.

could it be sana?

Comment

Working...
          X