Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I usually spray on the neck too.

Comment

• I spray the perfume into the air space infront of me and do a skip around the mist LOL

Comment

• I spray on my shirt. I notice that the scent lasts longer when I spray on my shirt/ dress.

Comment

• On the wrist and on the body

Comment

• i normally spray it on my wrist, neck and a bit on my clothes...

Comment

• This may sound absurd but I heard spray at the back of knees is a good spot as the scent "rises", but i normally pray on wrist and dab a bit on the neck area just below the ear lobe

Comment

• For best effect, perfumes should be applied to spots where there are pulse points e.g. our neck, elbows, wrists and behind the knees. These areas 'warm' the perfume and the warmth helps to dissipate the smell better. Try not to spray on your clothings as it may cause stains that are hard to remove. I always tell my clients that they are never fully dressed without a fragrance. Once you identify a fragrance that you love and others love and associate with you, that is your signature fragrance. Connie Ang, Founder and Principal Image Consultant of Defining My Style

''Long after one has forgotten what a woman wore, the memory of her perfume lingers''. Christian Dior

Comment

• Originally posted by DefiningmystyleTenStep View Post
                  For best effect, perfumes should be applied to spots where there are pulse points e.g. our neck, elbows, wrists and behind the knees. These areas 'warm' the perfume and the warmth helps to dissipate the smell better. Try not to spray on your clothings as it may cause stains that are hard to remove. I always tell my clients that they are never fully dressed without a fragrance. Once you identify a fragrance that you love and others love and associate with you, that is your signature fragrance. Connie Ang, Founder and Principal Image Consultant of Defining My Style

''Long after one has forgotten what a woman wore, the memory of her perfume lingers''. Christian Dior
                  Thanks for your advice ) !

Comment

• I like to apply on my wrists, neck and clothes.

Comment

• I apply on my wrists and neck only..

Comment

• wrists and neck and shirt

Comment

• All over my clothes.

Comment

• Originally posted by VenetianTay View Post
                            All over my clothes.

Over the clothes is bad for them, you can damage them! try behind ears, neck and wrist or as Coco said: "on places where you want to be kissed"

Comment

• On my arms usually.

Comment

• Originally posted by DefiningmystyleTenStep View Post
                                For best effect, perfumes should be applied to spots where there are pulse points e.g. our neck, elbows, wrists and behind the knees. These areas 'warm' the perfume and the warmth helps to dissipate the smell better. Try not to spray on your clothings as it may cause stains that are hard to remove. I always tell my clients that they are never fully dressed without a fragrance. Once you identify a fragrance that you love and others love and associate with you, that is your signature fragrance. Connie Ang, Founder and Principal Image Consultant of Defining My Style

That's a very good advice! But i hardly put perfume because my friends don't put as well. So it would be quite weird to apply.

Comment

Working...
                                X