• Show
Clear All

Jemay I just notice that hunk in your avatar too...Spill Spill

Comment

Xue! I wanna seeeeee!!!!

Comment

both of us are horrible!

Comment

everyone asking about the hunk in my avatar huh??? hahahahha....... thats for all of u to and find out in the coming Female magazine 50 gorgeous people!!!!!!! :booty: :booty:

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
            everyone asking about the hunk in my avatar huh??? hahahahha....... thats for all of u to and find out in the coming Female magazine 50 gorgeous people!!!!!!! :booty: :booty:
            You're one of the 50?

Comment

Originally posted by Dimples
              You're one of the 50?
              sad to say, i am not gorgeous at all

Comment

xue > Did you get the serum from clara? That's supposed to help keep the perm in shape after washing your hair.

Comment

xue, maybe it's time to invest in a leave in conditioner.

erica, i think i got a common face. someone's always saying i look like someone they know. i think i got a twin out there who's more happneing than me.

Comment

erica! no you won't dear girl!

Comment

OK gals, thanks to your lovely lovely pics, I think I will take the plunge and finally GET THAT PERM at the end of the year!!! Thanks for sharing the gorgeous pics (heh) and answering my endless questions!!

Comment

Originally posted by michannat
                        erica, i think i got a common face. someone's always saying i look like someone they know. i think i got a twin out there who's more happneing than me.
                        no mich! not a common face but i must say you look a little like joce. i met the latter only once & i see the sweet young girl in her as i see in your pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by farahdean
                          no mich! not a common face but i must say you look a little like joce. i met the latter only once & i see the sweet young girl in her as i see in your pictures.
                          Joce, sweet young girl?? ahem.....

Personally I would say they look different...but both are definitely gorgeous ladies!

Comment

Do you think Clara will charge slightly higher than 38 for hair cut since my hair is slightly past shoulders?

Me looking for some other alternatives as i am on tight budget now and i don't want to go to QB house.

As my hair ends is frizzy and flying all over, it look very untidy.

After reading this thread, i have listed some of salons i am interested in:-

1) Reds Bugis - Angel
                            2) Gorgeous - Clara

I would like to keep my hair long but would want to trim it neater..so any more recommendations?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by seagull
                              Do you think Clara will charge slightly higher than 38 for hair cut since my hair is slightly past shoulders?

Me looking for some other alternatives as i am on tight budget now and i don't want to go to QB house.

As my hair ends is frizzy and flying all over, it look very untidy.

After reading this thread, i have listed some of salons i am interested in:-

1) Reds Bugis - Angel
                              2) Gorgeous - Clara

I would like to keep my hair long but would want to trim it neater..so any more recommendations?

Thanks!
                              my hair was longer than yours, she charged the same. I recommended my gf there yesterday and she love the cut! Go to clara, no regrets, guaranteed

Comment

ok, thanks jemay!!

Comment

Working...
                                X