Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strawbarry12
    replied
    I don't like their service there. My friend recommended me to Tony, and he cut my hair until its so little left. My colleagues asked me if i'm having a hair loss problem. He simply layered too much of my hair off. I never dare to go back to him again. The way he talk is also very sarcastic and not very polite.

Leave a comment:

• magrit
    replied
    hi cotters,

i havent been to the new place yet.... hows e service now? is the salon still crowded?

Leave a comment:

• green.tea
    replied
    thought of trying Gorgeous.. till i read through the thread and realised there are so many dissatisfied customer..

are they still as bad..? overlayering.. bob hairstyle still ??

Leave a comment:

• jerejoy
    replied
    Hi all,

Who will u recommend for a haircut, Clara or Tony? I'm looking for a hair stylish that know wht is best for my face frame cos I nv had any idea wht kind of haircut I want.

Leave a comment:

• stonez
    replied
    Hi all, i'm interested to know where's their new location/contact too! anybody knows? *hopeful* Thanks in advance!!

*edited to add:
    found these info from another place -
    Kallang MRT, Left Exit, Blk 5 #01-15
    I heard they retained the old number.
    Last edited by stonez; 14-06-2008, 05:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hurray
    replied
    Hi there!

Understand that Gorgeous has shifted. Does anyone knows the new tel no. of the salon and its address? Can give me please?

Leave a comment:

• Zlossie
    replied
    Personally, i feel tt Gorgeous' harcut is gd but always have to ensure tt u make a appt before u go there. If not u will find yrself at the door within a few minutes.

Leave a comment:

• Mermaid
    replied
    Bad attitude

After reading the raves about Gorgeous, i decided to try them out since i wanted a new style. I decided to go for a fringe cut only since i wanted to leave my hair long.

When i visited them, i noticed they had like 4-5 stylists attending to 1 lady only. I went in and told them that i wanted a fringe cut. Instead of attending to me the lady replied "mei you kong", i.e. not free in mandarin. I thought that was rather rude! She probably thought that the fringe cut was not worth her time, and that she'd rather work on the lady who is probably paying much more to do something else. Nontheless, i don't think that is a way to treat a potential customer!

Don't think i'll visit them again.

Leave a comment:

• aaprikott
    replied
    Gorgeous would be shifting out from FEP soon. New location is at Upper Boon Keng (5min walk from Kallang MRT)

Leave a comment:

• Glossie
    replied
    Originally posted by breezyblues View Post
    I've also read somewhere in this forum there is a perm called 'straight perm'. Not much details though.
    I don't know if they have new techniques these days. I've done 2 straight perms in my life; that's about 20 years back. It's a torture; I don't know how I got through it the 2nd time

Leave a comment:

• kolya
    replied
    The last time I went to Gorgeous was half a year ago (after reading all the raves from Cozy and FP :p) Personally, I love Tony'! He gave me a refreshing but slightly crazy hairstyle, and i received compliments from all my friends.

i hate the lady who did the shampooing though. She practically filled my nostrils with water! And i detest the way Tony hops from customer to customer. My appointment was 5pm, i had to wait till 5.30 just for Tony to come over and ask what's my prefered hairstyle (it only took him 30secs before he went away), then i was pushed to the shampoo lady. During the actual cut, Tony kept hopping over to other customers. After cutting my hair for 5 minutes he went away for 20minutes, and repeated this at least 3 time. I was pissed and simply took my a novel to read while waiting for him.

Complaints aside, i still think Tony has great techniques, though I will think thrice before returning

Leave a comment:

• baobei_106
    replied
    Originally posted by Xue View Post
    haha, okok. i just woke up!!!

shall download then upload the photos now.

overall, i think clara's pretty good considering how cheap the services cost! pretty decent skills, though she's definitely very very jap and trendy.

however, her assistants seriously make the experience far less enjoyable... even PAINFUL. they all look very bored and uninterested. they can't wash hair properly - had water splashed over my face and soap left in my ears; when one was removing the rubberband from the curling rods she let it go and it snapped into my face!; and later, when another one was blow-drying my hair, she dropped an extension of the hair dryer on my head!

i would go back to my old stylist just for the better service :roll:
    Hi, why not go to my stylist Gregory , he is at One Salon @ Central. ( above clarke Quay MRT station). BTW, try their Kerastase Treatment, is very good. Hair is smoother and softer. And the charges very reasonable. Oh ya, not forgetting the good massage during the treatment.
    Call them @ 65457070 for appt.

Leave a comment:

• magrit
    replied
    omg.... u serious?? :wow:

u are of so much help to me breezyblues!!!

but isnt Jiwon @ wheelock place? they have another branch @ FEP??

Leave a comment:

• breezyblues
    replied
    Originally posted by magrit View Post
    revive this thread again.....

wow.... i really dunno that there is so much bad posts abt gorgeous.... but personally i quite like e haircut done by tony.... got their members card and have been there like 5 times or more already.... so far so good....

anyway anyone tried their soft rebonding service or normal rebond before? was it good?

also, have anyone of you heard of a korean perm that is straight all e way but the ends of hair actually curl in even without curling it in urself???
    Jiwon hair salon at FEP has this, but it's not perm, it's rebonding. It's called 'Magic straight', where the rebonded hair will curl in at the ends. But there are reviews that the rebonding doesnt last more than 6 months. There are several posts regarding this. Can search for it.

I've also read somewhere in this forum there is a perm called 'straight perm'. Not much details though.

Leave a comment:

• paperstar
    replied
    If I wanted many layers short hair, I will go to clara... cause she love to cut short and very layer hair. If I want a hairstyle not that kind, I will go to other hairstyler. Coz Clara really cut the bob hairstyle... in the end it is always too much laying.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X